can't post pics or change profile pic! ;-;

As it says above. When i try to post a pic it won't work. I always try multiple times but it still doesn't work. I also just tried changing my profile pic and that also won't work plzzz help

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Does it give you any error? Also make sure that the image file size isn't bigger than it should be. If all that is fine then try clearing your browser cache.
  • Do you have to be on the full website? @Cortana

Do you have to be on the full website? @Cortana

Nope, it's available on mobile version. Don't have to switch to full site or pc to change avatar or upload images.
  • TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
    edited December 2016
    Cortana said:

Does it give you any error? Also make sure that the image file size isn't bigger than it should be. If all that is fine then try clearing your browser cache.

No error comes up, i'll check the size now thank youuuu @Cortana

Edit: i checked the size and looked it up on google, it's the right size, not too big, so i cleared cleared browsing cache and that didn't work....
    edited December 2016
    That's odd, you're totally sure it's not bigger than 2mb by size? And what's the image file format if I may ask?
  • TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
    edited December 2016
    The size is somethong like 50kb ans my current avatar is around that size. I will check the format now @Cortana

Edit: i cant really remember howto check the file format..but i seen that is said....

Type:PNG
    edited December 2016
    Certainly odd :/ did you try relogging into your forum account? From what you say it seems like the issue is only on your end as there's nothing wrong with the image you're trying to upload.

Since the issue is solved, I'm going to lock this.
This discussion has been closed.