A Video Button.

iKONICiKONIC Member
edited November 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Just a suggestion, but why not put a video button somewhere so people won't have to download a screen recorder(i dont know what you call it)?
People can just press the Video button so they can film what they are doing, IOS or PC. It's a random suggestion but people can film scams more easier and make videos simple!
To delete a video,
On IOS,
Just go to your photos and delete the video, simple as that.
On PC,
Once you stop recording, the video goes straight to your files you want them to go. and to delete them, just delete them.

This is just a suggestion, I don't want arguments to start.

Comments

• +1+99=+100
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I have to ask you....
    would you rater...

A) Use a by CC build in recorder for convenience in this game and find yourself forced to install another screen recorder for none CC related matters.

B) Look for and install a screen recorder yourself which you can use for all kind of things including CC and safe yourself from installing a second one all over again.

I personally would choose option B.
  • Many mobile games have an integrated screen recorder, is maybe the reason on why Royale King is suggesting this, I myself would rather have a built-in screen recorder specifically for Cubic Castles as it makes it much more easier for the recorder instead of possibly paying for a individual app that gives you the same outcome.
  • @scorto7 why would you be forced to download another screen recorder? Plus, a CC built in recorder would be installed already because you already installed CC. If you want to download another screen recorder for non-Cc related things. Then your not forced to, that's your choice.

I only suggested this for CC related stuff, not non-CC related stuff.
  • scorto7 said:

I have to ask you....
    would you rater...

A) Use a by CC build in recorder for convenience in this game and find yourself forced to install another screen recorder for none CC related matters.

B) Look for and install a screen recorder yourself which you can use for all kind of things including CC and safe yourself from installing a second one all over again.

I personally would choose option B.

this is made for cc youtubers plus you gotta start some where plus this would save the pain of trying to find a recorder for cc

@scorto7 why would you be forced to download another screen recorder? Plus, a CC built in recorder would be installed already because you already installed CC. If you want to download another screen recorder for non-Cc related things. Then your not forced to, that's your choice.

this is made for cc youtubers plus you gotta start some where plus this would save the pain of trying to find a recorder for cc

Why does Cosmic cow have to design something that is already easily available out there?
    Screen recorders are not for 1 thing only and not only for youtube or similar platforms only.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited December 2016
    scorto7 said:

@scorto7 why would you be forced to download another screen recorder? Plus, a CC built in recorder would be installed already because you already installed CC. If you want to download another screen recorder for non-Cc related things. Then your not forced to, that's your choice.

Why does Cosmic cow have to design something that is already easily available out there?
    Screen recorders are not for 1 thing only and not only for youtube or similar platforms only.
    so? if it's easy, then that would be great right? I mean, it's easy to make, so it can be with other updates right? so why bother? it's not something that people can afford on other platforms.
    Some people are restricted to download stuff in the pc, and its hard to find proper screen recorder on mobile, and sometimes its costly, but CC is free. and the screen recorder comes with CC would be great.

It's up to Cosmic if he wants to design it or not. This is just a suggestion for easy recording.
    Screen Recorders can be for 1 thing.
  • Yes it is very hard to find a mobile screen recorder I've been looking for a month for one that works on cubic Castles but they shut off as soon as cubic Castles is done loading ;-;
  • Not hard to find a mobile screen recorder, the cc build-in recorder will makes the script longer and makes the game lagger? Personally not agree on this.

scorto7 said:

so? if it's easy, then that would be great right? I mean, it's easy to make, so it can be with other updates right? so why bother? it's not something that people can afford on other platforms.
    Some people are restricted to download stuff in the pc, and its hard to find proper screen recorder on mobile, and sometimes its costly, but CC is free. and the screen recorder comes with CC would be great.

It's up to Cosmic if he wants to design it or not. This is just a suggestion for easy recording.
    I think you misunderstood me.
    I said it is easily available. I did not say it is easy to make... huge difference.

And why are you all under the impression that you have to pay for a screen recorder?
    A free screen recorder is available for any device with any kind of operating system.

• My good man, developing particular video recording software for this game only would be total waste of time.
    First it would require lot of time and resources to be diverted from already small and busy team. Second it would not increase cubit sale. Third it would be used by small majority of players.

Regarding recording scammers, best anti scammers are us, we are the first and best line of defense against scammers.
    Payaways are totally not safe SO DON'T DO THEM! It was said like million of times over broadcast that most of them are scam, SO DON'T DO THEM!
    Vending shop are not safe, SO DON'T DO THEM, if you like some item ask to buy it via cash reg.
    Oh and cash reg are only safe was to trade.
    For other way how to play safe visit some of several play safe realms made by people of Cubic Castles.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited December 2016
    -.- It's up to Cosmic if he wants to design it or not. This is just a minor suggestion -.- It's not something that can affect the CC community in a bad way. just say why you dissagree and not start a debate/argument, even i could agree with you. Also, some people wants to record scammers so they have evidences to get them banned.
    I also saw other games having a video button on the top left corner of their mobile devices.
  • scorto7 said:

scorto7 said:

I think you misunderstood me.
    I said it is easily available. I did not say it is easy to make... huge difference.

And why are you all under the impression that you have to pay for a screen recorder?
    A free screen recorder is available for any device with any kind of operating system.

"any kind of operating system" ._. you must not use iOS. I've been looking for a free working one for a while now.

Funny... i already got 7 hits on free screen recorder for ios
    Here is 1 example: iOS Screen Recorder - https://drfone.wondershare.com/isr/

Maybe you should look further than the search engines only.
  • Well, okay. I just suggested this. I researched about it and it does take alot of time. Meh, it's just a suggestion... I'm back to neutral now.

I'll just go and ignore this.

• +1