Selling Deco & More!

Comments

• Good luck selling. I know someone selling way less cheaper than you and he hasn't even sold it lol.

Haborym doesn't really need that ^ I don't think that that is necessary to say that "lol"
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Haborym said:

Good luck selling. I know someone selling way less cheaper than you and he hasn't even sold it lol.

Less cheaper means more expensive, of course nobody is buying. I know you mean they are selling for cheaper, but, there isn't really a market for Ramms, since not everybody has 1m cubits laying around.

(Bump)
    A piece of advice I could give is if you find someone willing to buy for an amount of cubits and the rest of the c worth of items, and the items have a tendency to sell well or rise in price, Sell it.
  • Haborym said:

Good luck selling. I know someone selling way less cheaper than you and he hasn't even sold it lol.

Less cheaper means more expensive, of course nobody is buying. I know you mean they are selling for cheaper, but, there isn't really a market for Ramms, since not everybody has 1m cubits laying around.

(Bump)
    A piece of advice I could give is if you find someone willing to buy for an amount of cubits and the rest of the c worth of items, and the items have a tendency to sell well or rise in price, Sell it.
    Yeah, thanks for the advice, McWolf!
    I might think of selling it for cubits + items.
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Haborym said:

(Bump)
    Haha, yeah its stupid to see myself making a mistake like that. Was probably making my sentence as I typed causing me to make such a mistake.
  • edited October 2017
    I might be able to buy it next month when I get c what is the lowest you will go on it? @Haborym
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited October 2017
    I'd like to discuss a lower price when you have the actual cubits.

I might be able to buy it next month when I get c what is the lowest you will go on it? @Haborym

• edited October 2017
    XD I will message at somepoint next month when I have c to see if its still available what lvl is it?
  • XD I will message at somepoint next month when I have c to see if its still available what lvl is it?

Well, title says it, level 0
  • Oh yeh rip im blind lol
  • Bump
  • Pumpkin!

(Bump)
  • pumpkin?

• for?
  • is it a pumpkin pet? if so what lvl?
  • I'm not selling a Pumpkin, it's just a bump.
  • Haborym meet me in game
  • Nuu is mine
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited November 2017
    PontoZen said:

Haborym meet me in game

800k?
    (Bump)
  • Haborym said:

PontoZen said:

Haborym meet me in game

800k?
    (Bump)
    Would be :v
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Remember you can only bump every 48 hours

Well he just reacted on someone and some people are between it everytime so he is not really breaking rules :p
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

If you wish to make people aware of an update/change in your discussion, you may bump it with a maximum of 2 times prior to the 48hr limit.
    (They will not be taken as multi-posts, providing that you explain the update.)

Leave moderation to the forum staff.
    Helping people is one thing, but constant arguments about who is right and who is wrong are not needed. "Mini-Modding" or any similar behaviour will be treated as a violation of our forum rules.
  • gdog said:

If you wish to make people aware of an update/change in your discussion, you may bump it with a maximum of 2 times prior to the 48hr limit.
    (They will not be taken as multi-posts, providing that you explain the update.)

Leave moderation to the forum staff.
    Helping people is one thing, but constant arguments about who is right and who is wrong are not needed. "Mini-Modding" or any similar behaviour will be treated as a violation of our forum rules.
    Thank you, Gdog.

(Bump)
  • Bump!
  • Bump!