JAX's Lumber and Mining Company CLOSING!!?! Find Out Why!

JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
edited January 2017 in Trading Section

Hiring a personal lumberjacks and miners!

Note that I want people who are long time wood or ore collectors and not buying one batch at a time. I do not accept people who obviously don't need the job ^^

Good Question, here are some of the advantages:

For every 7 days, the 7th day being SATURDAY, is Payday and in a week you must at least collect 500-2000 wood or ores. If you give me more than 2000 wood or resource It would count towards the next week but don't make this a habit XD.

Salary ranges from 100c - 500c if you are a normal worker, 150c - 750c if you are a premium worker.
The amount of salary you make depends on how much resource you collect, for example, You collected 500 wood in the whole 7 weeks and on Payday( Saturday ), you get paid 100c. It may look like very few cubits but if you keep working, you'll end up with alot and this is a good way to get cubits. If you miss payday, I can pay you whenever you get online. Also note that on some occasions I won't be online on Saturdays because I'm busy but don't worry I will let everyone know that I'm going to be off a few days before.

Premium workers are workers who have been working for 3 weeks.

I'll maybe even throw a mini giveaway or special parties sometimes ^^ who knows!

If people are inactive for 2 weeks in a row will be fired or replaced.

There will be a maximum amount of workers I will be accepting and I will put the slots in this spoiler. I will update the thread once in a while to let people know there are available slots again.

Slot 1 = -Grey Coral King-(Lumberjack/Miner)
Slot 2 = FireCharmander (lumberjack)
Slot 3 = 60thSnowyMonth
Slot 4 = Elemental god (Lumberjack)

Here's how to apply:
Comment down your In game username, your job ( lumberjack, miner[stone, oil, iron,marble], or Farmer [berries, rubber, cotton] ), your day availability

Example:
Name: J A X
Job: Miner(stone)
Availability: Mondays ,Tuesdays,Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays( not available for Wednesday and Fridays)

I'll talk to you ign for more details

Please send me a Friend Request after you comment down an application. I also appreciate suggestions for tweaks and changes on my topic :3.

CLOSING!!

Comments

• Can you work any time..like 6:00 am or..3:47 pm? ..something like that...
  • Can you work any time..like 6:00 am or..3:47 pm? ..something like that...

you have 7 days. so as long as within those 7 days you collected enough resource, and you let me know you got it done, I'll collect everything in payday and give the payment then.
  • :o oh ok
  • name-JawBreaker
    job- can mine all if wanted
    available pretty much whenever, add me in game we can work something out, I'm not on forums often
  • edited November 2016
    Name: Fire Charmander
    Job: Lumberjack
    Availability: Everyday ( except for serious problem )
  • Name: 'Sir.Fox'
    Job: LumberJack
    Availability: Every Day Exept when at school.
  • Well, I'm the Donald Trump of Cubic Castles, so I don't need the work. BUT I support the idea of gathering bulk amounts of resources.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Name: elemental god
    Job: lumberjack
    Available: all days for 5 hours (thats enough for me to maybe even get 4k or so :3)
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited December 2016
    Name: Royale King
    Job: Miner(White Marble)
    Availability: Everyday at night time PST (Saturdays and Sundays day time and night time)
  • edited November 2016
    Name: -Grey Coral King- (or something like that >:O
    Job: Lumberjack OR MINER >:O! One or the other, or half a dozen boiled eggs.
    Availability- Generally every flippin pancake day except the times I am on are extremely random...>_< Life. Leave me alone and let me color in my blanket fort cruel adult world

Grey does not buy cubits and he is a most terrible of a merchant. He panders on street corners, sings terrible tunes, and strums his guitar made from shoe lace and tin cans. He has five children and a wife at home to feed, how can he put food on the table when he has no cubits! -Disclaimer Grey does not have a wife or kids.....He is lying...see HE IS DESPERATE TO THE POINT HE IS TURNING TO THE DARKSIDE OF UNTRUTHFULNESS. Employ him....>:) Or else I may have to um.....put clear plastic wrap over your toilet while your sleeping mwahahaha... No Grey bad Grey go back naughty grey to your little naughty box.
  • Also Everyone, First Come, First Serve but don't worry. I'll let you know when there is an availability and the one next in line is able to join the slots
  • J A X said:

Also Everyone, First Come, First Serve but don't worry. I'll let you know when there is an availability and the one next in line is able to join the slots

All slots are taken by the first 4, I'll bump when there are openings :D, next in line are Royale King and -greycoralking-
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    so does that mean we can mine immediatly again?
  • Can I join one there are available slots?

Name: 60thSnowyMonth
    Job: Miner
    Days Available: Almost Everyday
  • edited November 2016
    Name:HowDoIPlayCC
    Job:Both, Miner and lumberjack
    Days Avibile: SUNDAY MONDAY TUESDAY WEDENSDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
  • Name: OrangeTail
    Job: um..Lumberjack? ;-;
    Days Available: Everyday, can only do it at morning or afternoon.. (6:00 am or 3:50 pm)
  • looks good
  • BUMP 1 NEW AVAILABILITY!!
  • Move me to slot 1 xD
  • I sell stone / iron for good prices in Eden Vending Shop
    Just visit there if u need some :P
    I don't need hiring :P
  • Move me to slot 1!
  • J A X said:

BUMP 1 NEW AVAILABILITY!!

Oh can I join XD

• Name:
    iCantiWill

Job: i can do anything

Availability:
    EVERYDAY

i need this since im low on cubits
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited December 2016
    Slot 1 has been taken by -Grey Coral King-
    J A X said:

Also Everyone, First Come, First Serve but don't worry. I'll let you know when there is an availability and the one next in line is able to join the slots

• One Slot Open! Go reserve your spots in line!
  • I WAZ WAITING A LONGZ TIMEZ THOUGHZ
  • I WAZ WAITING A LONGZ TIMEZ THOUGHZ

Sent you a message btw XD. Slot 3 taken by 60thSnowyMonth
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    When a slot opens up.

IGN: _DaPerson_
    Job: any
    Availability: everyday
  • Lol, I just started mining today and so far this is what I have XD
    504 oil
    126 stone
    100 iron