Black Friday!!!!

Anyone Excited? OuO hoping a mini special thing happens to the game. What you guys think?

Comments

• They have done it in the past, but as to me being exciting meh :P. It does not effect me but I am happy for those who do buy cubits, more bang for their buck.
  • They have done it in the past, but as to me being exciting meh :P. It does not effect me but I am happy for those who do buy cubits, more bang for their buck.

It does not effect me as well..but Black Friday=active friends so.......*hype*?
  • I don't know if it means more active friends, while I am grateful for my friends there are to many and not enough time to socialize with them *cry* First World Problems. So no...no >:O!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i hope they will do on black friday discounts on the cc store for the people that cant buy c :3
  • Imo, black friday is useful for everyone, cubits buyers / profiter's,
    Cubit Buyers: Double cubits.
    Profiter's: Easy selling / overpriced people jumping around / tons of online people.
  • Monies
  • anything this yeaar OuO....? bump
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

anything this yeaar OuO....? bump

I wouldn't expect anything else besides double cubits. But... that system message has me wondering.