Too many name cheaters!

$uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
edited January 2017 in Off-Topic
I have seen many players with "$uper" in there name and the bad thing about this is that some of them are scammers..
Recently I was in a lobby and someone told me "You scammed my friend from your alt account"
The worst part is that I can't even do anything about this.

Just warning you next time you see any $uper other then;

$uperPlayZ
$uper Remo
$uper Tiger
$uper leopard
$uper $oiaba

Don't get tricked.

Note: All these listed accounts are either my brother's or my cousins accounts.

Comments

• I have seen many players with "$uper" in there name and the bad thing about this is that some of them are scammers..
    Recently I was in a lobby and someone told me "You scammed my friend from your alt account"

$uperPlayZ
    $uper Remo
    $uper Tiger

Don't get tricked.

you're name is in that list
  • I have seen many players with "$uper" in there name and the bad thing about this is that some of them are scammers..

$uperPlayZ
    $uper Remo
    $uper Tiger

Don't get tricked.

you're name is in that list
    Hes saying if you see any other name with $uper in it other than the ones listed thwn their not his alts those listed are his alts ._.
  • edited November 2016
    He means the names other than he listed is scammer lol
  • I know but one of them is the same name you can't name your qbee an already used name
  • Well it is including himself, so he juz adding his name into the list
  • Indeed, I also was once cursed at because my name had a special character in it.
  • A good thing to do to avoid this is to try and crate a very original and not generic name.

As in, don't chose something pre-existing such as a character from a popular game / movie / television show, especially if you know that many others are using this name too

secondly don't use something very common, such as $uper, I've been here for a while and I've seen... A lot of $upers, honestly I struggle with remembering people so I never know who's who.

Just like I've seen a lot of Freddy Fazbears, Super [insert word here], Cute Cupcake
    (something like that), names of popular youtubers and characters and such.

It also makes it easier to know who's copying you, if someone names themself Lucaaaa797, @lucaaa795 would know its copying

If someone names them self $uperPlayz it's not copying, however it's so similar its easy to mix people up.

Best thing to do is have a very original name, but even then you'll still struggle
    People always call me a faker or copier because they think I'm trying to be Nano003 (from MGN), the fact we share a single word doesn't make us the same person.
    It really depends on others, people think I'm nano003, but evidently people from MGN can't read the second half of my name.

Also sharing similar names to your bros links you together, if one of your bros gets banned for doing something stupid then people will mistake you for him

it's the same as looking similar to someone irl, its not their fault and its not yours, but people will mistake them for you.

However with names online YOU can change that, you have the ability to differentiate yourself, it will still happen, but you can't stop that.

• I had someone impersonating me once named Asasinations.
    I just got A few screenshots of them after I was told that' I 'scammed a few peeps and I was reported. I sent the screenshots to admins and they dealt with it.
  • Some $uper's are from my own country and some are from others(because of my YouTube channel).
    If I change name some of my friends will unfriend me and some of the people on my channel will think I'm not the real Tiger.
    There is a player named $uperplayz who is exactly the same level as mine, so people will think that I changed my name.
    I don't know if I should change my name.
    I haven't changed it from last Xmas packs lol.
  • Screenshot_2016-12-27-15-32-49
    $uper Robin ._.
  • Croubict said:

Screenshot_2016-12-27-15-32-49
    $uper Robin ._.

Lol.They are increasing day by day and some of them are scammers :l
  • I hate when people mistake me for someone with a similar name! I have all kinds of people say I scammed then and I've never met them!
  • another one is $uper soaiba and $uper sen
  • another one is $uper soaiba and $uper sen

$uper Sen is not trustable.
  • edited January 2017
    I've seen a couple other copycats, the latest being a "The Shiny Paladin". On one hand, "imitation is the greatest form of flattery" (such as one of my Lieutenants, who changed name to "The Golden Paladin"), but at the same time, I chose my name specifically hoping it would stay relatively unique. But if you're super popular, then of course somebody's going to want to echo your nature.
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited January 2017
    -plz delete this ;-; This is an inadvertence-
  • I also have a copy cat his name is LazyDan! And he running around asking for perm... and people will making holla that LazyDan is a scammer... is not me LazyDan and LazyDan! Is totally different person.... sad...
  • Croubict said:
    Yup, that's totally not me. I never name an alt that is the same as the original name (That would be so stupid for some reasons)
    So next time, if you see any "CDxx" (xx = a number) that claims to be me or behaves badly to you, all you need to do is to ban "it".

You've been warned!
  • edited January 2017
    Imagine one day if ppl copied my name in someway, I honestly wouldn't mind if they where good... I would be happy about that but if scammers do it then :/