A Ghost Is Haunting Me

Ok when I am in game in a locked room occasionally I will hear sounds as if someone is there. I am not joking and I am not crazy, like say if the floor is glass it will begin doing the clink clink sound as if someone is walking on it. Plus occasionally my doors like the port doors will make the sound but are not opening or closing >_>, I think I have a ghost *cry*.

Comments

• probably me
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lol, rip grey xD

maybe your pet or so?
  • It is not my pet because I will not be moving and I will begin hearing sounds >:O. Jax is you are haunting me I am going to get a plasm trap and capture you.....
    They are the ghosts of the pets you sold :3
  • Maybe it is the ghost of Elemental God >:O! Because I want thy powers and to do that said God must fall wahaha >:)!
    its not me, they are my servants >:) they use comined elemental powers to make themselfs invisible and so they hount you muahaha
  • ....PMing Professional Killer right now.
  • Maybe its the wrath of the tree gods... you did displease them a few days ago :3
  • What do I have to do to make them unmad *cry*, must I scrub your feet?
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    *Burns trees to displease the Tree Gods*
    *goes to another dimension*
  • OMG, I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM!!!!!
  • The tree gods must be displeased with you as well Ori for DEATH REapeRS ACTIONS!
    I did not do anything! D:
    I'm innocent!
  • Those are the exact words scammers and .murderers use lol.

Those are the exact words scammers and .murderers use lol.

Uhmm I mean...
    I did do something to displease the tree gods!
    I'm totally not innocent!
  • The tree gods must be displeased with you as well Ori for DEATH REapeRS ACTIONS!

I've had this problem long before this thread
  • I have had the problem for a long time as well, it is just I did not want to seem crazy. It seems to be quiet for periods of time and worse in certain areas.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    It's grim reaper,and he is coming for you buahahaha 3:)
    *insane* said:

It's grim reaper,and he is coming for you buahahaha 3:)

Grim Reaper?
    But That's My Bro! >:O
  • I have a ghost also. :v. When I am homealone I hear noises. Everytime I walk in the kitchen at the morningish with no one around I hewr noises and I see shadows on the floor, this even happened with my old house. My house was made in like 1923.
  • Doctor Google xD the same for hearing things I guess

Causes. Until recently voices were regarded as a symptom of a mental illness and not talked about because of fear of stigma. Hearing voices are still considered by psychiatry as an auditory hallucination and as a symptom of conditions such as schizophrenic disorders, manic depression and psychosis.
  • -awkward laugh- hee...heee....DEFFINATLY NOT me i obvs DON'T wear invis cloak and headlessness and use a hidey bumper..hee..not stalker 0-0
  • edited December 2016
    You wanna know what I experience scarier than yours?

Earlier today I was under my bed blanket and I SWEAR, I heard SCRATCHING noises! OMG! It scared the peace out of me and I started screaming. When I looked under the bed, I could of SWORN I saw a pale shadow! I screamed and ran into my basement. I had a piano down there so I decided to start playing on it. I played a chime tune on the piano. When I hit the wrong note, I heard a loud, how do I describe it? Screech. It scared me so hard!
    That's when I ran so fast up the stairs. When I went into a room in my house, I think I saw something suspicious. The door was MOVIING very SLOWLY.

#BlameDeathReaper

Could it be possible I'm being haunted?

I'm just saying.....! :¢
  • Month if you disappear we know why, you were dragged underneath your bed in the middle of the night while dreaming about sugar plum fairies.
  • Month if you disappear we know why, you were dragged underneath your bed in the middle of the night while dreaming about sugar plum fairies.

BSUZBDNDBDNSHSNFHDBDHXBBDHDBDHSBSBDHSBSBNSNDNDBDND
    PARDONZ MEH CAPITALZ I INJECTEDZ TO MUCHZ CRAZYZ POTIONZES
    SHDHZBZHDBSHDBDNHXBDHZJDHDHJZHDBD
    MY BED ISNT HOLLOWZ UNDERNEATHZ....
    XBHXHXHDJZNDHDBZNFHDHXHBSBZHDBDHZHDHXHXHDHZBBS