Texture Packs

I've always been a major Minecraft player myself, and just recently begun playing Cubic Castles! Thanks for the warming welcome.
I started a few days back and have already somewhat gotten bored of the same texture of blocks,items, and vanity items, thus I am looking for a change! Adding texture packs, possibility of the community even being able to create their own texture pack via the PC/Mac versions of the game. If you think this is a great idea, let the poll do the talking and vote now!

Comments

• _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited November 2016
    This is already able to be done actually, while it's not built IN GAME, and you have to readd the textures everytime a new update adds a block/hat/whatever file you are editing contains, it's possible.

On PC, You would just goto %appdata%, explore the files there, there should be a file with graphics of the blocks, items, hats, and doors.

REMEMBER: BACKUP YOUR FILES BEFORE YOU EDIT THEM.
  • Thanks for the confirmation of this, having being a mobile player I am not aware of it being possible already, thank you very much though!
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2018
    +1 for mobile devices and mac

2018 edit: in 2016, i thought you could not change the in-game textures on mac lol
  • Agree +1
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    you can change the in game files for custom texture packs although it is kind of hard