Bring back Pow Gifts/Present Bombs

gdog gdog Retired Moderator
edited November 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I really enjoyed the present bombs from last year.
I would really like to see them return this year.
I also think it would be nice to have it or a variation of it in the store all year round.

I and i think a few others like to do giveaways and these are the perfect method for doing that.
I have surprised people on their birthdays and I think a non-seasonal variant would be great for doing this.
For the non-seasonal variant you could add stuff from the current packs, maybe recube stuff and items of medium value from the cubit store.

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

+1
    We all need the PowGifts back!

That's what they were called lol.
    Edited what i could Thanks for the correction :)
  • +1 Yes, if I save up enough c, i'll be spamming gifts lol
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1 last year i just started so i couldnt buy any of those, so i really want it back (also more fun for the people
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited November 2016
    I think maybe a "Birthday Pow" that is all year round could be good, lots of people having been want some kind of birthday pack for a while. Year round pow sounds cool though.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    yes, yes... pow gifts are a lot of fun and a safe alternative for mass giveaways(the real giveaways, not the corrupted scam versions of a giveaway).

With newyear(or closely after) i use those pows for the party.

so.... 2 times a year sounds good to me or maybe 1 time every season. ;)
  • We need em back!
    +1
    I would love the non-seasonal gift tho
    What about btw that everyone gets a free pack with only christmas decoration in their inventory?
  • we need pow gift back! 1+++
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Yes x3
  • I support this, I think its a great idea.. +1
    Maybe a builders pow as well ? Gives building blocks to others? I'm not sure what you guys will think of this

And Birthday Pows are perfect. Let's bring back that community spirit!

• +1, But all year !
    I have another idea: why not make it so that every pack you use gives you a super pow gift? So that you can even open them after the pack has fanished, also then that you can choose if its private or for everyone?
  • Great ideas!! And I love the birthday/present non-seasonal pow. Maybe it could come with a teddy bear u can display out or variations of dif possible gifts....

Also, if we could get a giant present box to stick out!!! I've always adored the gift boxes that new players gifts come in in their realms. Id like a version of this we can set down? Or maybe you could keep ur present sitting out rather than openin it???
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Yes and Yes.

When we first suggested them and they were added.. i was disappointed to see that they were only a Christmas thing. We need seasonal variations and one type or two available year round.

They are too awesome not to have available.
  • edited November 2016
    I would love to see the Pow Gifts return, people were able to be extra generous and in the Christmas spirit because of it. I am curious to how they will work if returning, like for example will it be a new pow gift that is separate from the past one that enables the new additions to be gained or will the old pow gifts still be able to use to get the new items one the update is released.

Further explosive goodyness is always welcomed :)!
  • i miss when i can duplicate them :v
  • That is not exactly something you should confess lol.
  • Not that I am one to speak, I was a ribbon abuser >_< I hoard those ribbons with supreme pride. =-_-= Who cares about what is in a pow gift I was like o my gawd RIBBONS?! Strangely......I have no use for them but they still hold a sacred place in my heart.
  • *SecretGuy**SecretGuy* Member
    edited November 2016
    maybe if you played the game for a certain amount of time you could get one free or something? maybe a year or more and have to be active
  • +1, I like the idea =P
  • Yesss we neeed pow gifts
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    YES!! We so need these back!!! Thanks for suggesting Gdog :)
  • i agree im starting to do a few giveaways for friends for now, and pow gifts were cool, yes on both of em. great idea
  • yes please

• Or Borthday Packs ;w; different contents every month
  • 1+
    I would love seeing those gift's spammed in a giveaway!
  • Ribbons or the actual pow gift?

i miss when i can duplicate them :v

• Lucaaa795 said:

Ribbons or the actual pow gift?

i miss when i can duplicate them :v

The actual pow.
    Yeah a glitch in the system that ruined the fun of the pow gifts...
    Was fixed soon after release,and those who abused it got banned for a while :P (not all tho)
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator

Not that I am one to speak, I was a ribbon abuser >_< I hoard those ribbons with supreme pride. =-_-= Who cares about what is in a pow gift I was like o my gawd RIBBONS?! Strangely......I have no use for them but they still hold a sacred place in my heart.

@-greycoralking- How could you do this, abuse the ribbon system, pfft (xD)

+1 for the idea man.
  • Don't judge me, times were rough back then when we could not craft ribbons >:O! Only way to get them was by making a new account and people did not sell them except for a rare chance here and there. Do a holla for ribbons and I would of been scoffed at. *hugs ribbons defensively* These ribbons are hipster ribbons before ribbons were craftable.