GREY IS BACK PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY CUBE

edited November 2016 in Off-Topic
Short story, I now have a computer and THE WEB....those were the hardest months of my life. It would of been less cruel to water board me then leave me on a desert island to die because I would of least had the promise of relief as I passed into the white light. Seriously never again......NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE ROBBED OF A COMPUTER AND THE INTERNET.

In July my computer met an unfortunate fate not by my hands and with no computer there was no point to pay for the web. In september I had arranged to get both a computer and the web from a reputable guy that sells refurbished computers. I call and a women answers telling me that the computer had sold that was supposed to be held for me >:O! Then at the first of October I get an angry call from the guy telling me I needed to come pick up the computer that he had held since August for me. The lady....she did not have a clue of what she was talking about and LIED TO ME. I get the computer on October the 1st and I would of also got the internet but my mom spent what the money designated for the web on furniture. I cry every time....then I had to wait until November rolled in. I will not even discuss the horrors I had to face to get the internet turned on. I decided to switch providers because the web provider I was using just kept hiking up their price on me each month, they were a cable based internet. I switch to another provider and they are a phone line based. It turns out that the other iternet provider when they installed their wiring etc. they had butchered the phone line along with other crazy things. In short it took me over five days to get it repaired, they told me they would waive the cost but I know I have a battle ahead not to get charged five hundred dollars. They had to do some CRAZY stuff like redoing the entire line down my street...Crazy crazy crazy. I sit here now a free MAN REBORN....It is like a dream and I am just rambling. Is it real, is it really really real I know not if this is all an illusion. If my shorts caught on fire this very instant I would question if that was real too...that is until I realized HOT HOT HOT YOOOOOWWW IT BURNS! I love you all and can not wait to get back to building. HUGS TO YOU ALL AND EVEN THE STRANGERS WHOM I KNOW NOT.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I can see this as a Shakespeare play, cause this truly is a comedy and tragedy :p

Glad to have you back Grey!
  • Canned Tuna Fish, never has canned tuna fish spelled so good >:O. I never question can it be done with you around. Best friend buddy ol pal...YES I LOVE YOUR FACE.
  • Aye! Welcome back!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Tha great builder is back (^0^)/
    Wb Grey!
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited November 2016
    Omg Grey it's been ages!!!! >:o
    Glad to have you back! :D
    Missed ya all these days.
  • GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY I SHALL FOREVER FOLLOW YOU NOW <3
    And bake you some cookies c:
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    Welcome back grey glad to see that your back.
  • Bring back your awesome jokes :D
  • I am not worthy of all your love and your wonderful souls. Best friends evah, if only we could live in cubic castles and not have lives like school!
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    GREY! :D I missed you so much :'D...
    I'm glad your back and safe from the clutches of no Internet >:O! Such fear was in my eyes as I watched you (not really just... kinda heard what happened) Fall into a pit of sadness and loneliness! But no more!

Glad to have you back! <3
  • Yessss!
  • The drama kings back... Prepare urselves ppl
  • I am a llama with drama, up llama creek without a spit.
  • OH MY GOSH!!! I am now getting back on CC to say hello to you as I have missed you immensely for months and months. I am so glad you are back and ok <3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Wow, thats some hell you have been trough xD

Welcome back!
  • Welcome back ^-^ glad to see someone is coming back
  • I've been wondering where your royal majesty has been, It's great to have you back, King of the Coral that is Grey.
  • Grey... omg it's been so long I forgot what I used to call you! Cora it is!

I keep seeing you online but I tend to busy with some current on-going builds. BUT BUT BUT I WILL COME AND SAY HELLO AGAIN :D :D
  • *Prays the balefull cube* IN YA FACE
  • TimbersTimbers Member
    edited November 2016
    Only met you today and I hope to get to know you a wee bit better!

Nice to have such a beautiful building artist back online on Cubic Castles.