What Do You Use To Make Your Art?

I'm interested in doing art on a computer like a lot of people on the forums do. I would like to, I guess practice being able to do cool art. So my question is - What sites or apps do you guys use to make your arts?

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I usually use GIMP for my digital work. To add to the work i make in GIMP i also use Inkscape and MagicaVoxel and even the simple free paint tools.
    On occasion i would try out some other stuff such as Daz and SketchUp, but i rarely keep using them.
    This place shows some more of my art and you can see what i do with the digital tools i described here: http://tomren.deviantart.com/
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited November 2016
    Rip pencil and paper??
    Anyways if I must draw on computer, I go to the good ol' Paint.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Medibang Paint :P
    Though, i use paint if iam bored
  • smuressmures Member
    edited November 2016
    I use Medibang Paint Pro as well, but there's also a lot of other options :3
    There's Autodesk Sketchbook, Paint Tool SAI (costs money after 1 month trial), FireAlpaca, GIMP, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and lots more that I can't think on the top of my head.
    I also use a drawing tablet (specifically Intuos Draw).

I know that a lot of the artists on here also use the mobile versions of Autodesk Sketchbook and Medibang Paint on their iPads or tablets if that helps :P
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    But, i use a computer with a mouse :'3 R.I.P
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    I use MediBang, but i used to use Fire Alpaca, and sometimes i use Paint for the fun of it. I alo use Audodesk and uh alot of other things.
    I use a drawing tablet, same thing that Smures has lols
  • Wacom Tablet, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. It's the industry standard. But for saving Print-Screen images of in-game goodness, that's just pasting into Paint.
  • I use MediBang. very easy to use :3
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    magic :3
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited November 2016
    I use...
  • I have been trying this free program called Krita. It's pretty good for drawing on pc. https://krita.org/en/
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited December 2016
    CorelDRAW X4
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited December 2016
    Hmm I use
    gdog said:

I use...

XD But for the program I use Photoshop and CorelDRAW X7
    I only draw to help someone... and I can't make a human like drawing yet .-.