Lucky Trash time!

See list of my realms in my profile and go to them. Each realm - 1 lucky trash with santa or elf hat. Go to all rooms and find! More info in Seps Arena.

Comments

• eagence said:

Is it something like treasure hunt?

Yea:)

First lucky trash found ^Lays^ in Seps Arena! Be fast, find another trashcans before someone else will find em! You can win 4 elf hats + 1 santa hat! 20161102_181718
  • eagence said:

Are the items in trashcans? because I find one without any item...

If you found in Seps Arena - Lays already got. If you found in simple place, like nearby door - thats just trashcans for throwing nub items there. Tell me the place of trash you found.
  • White Shop found :)
    Thanks for the elf hat!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Stevenlol said:

White Shop found :)
    Thanks for the elf hat!

couldnt get to that one :/ found it before this thread though
  • Stevenlol said:

Thanks for the elf hat!

Want to know the secret of how to get it? :P
  • Ummm does death jump arena have one?... Its closed...
  • Death Jump is closed, and where's the trash can in the adventure?
  • I found a trash can in Seps Adventure
    It was empty ;-;
    It was the one at the parkour
  • I don't think that was it, because the only 2 people that bumped the visit bumper in the "if you found a prize section" was me and Lays,
  • I found a trash can in Seps Adventure
    It was empty ;-;
    It was the one at the parkour

Idk how someone got it and did not finish parcour and did not eat cookie. Anyways, that means someone really got it. But i will add another trashcan in adventure soon.
    Stevenlol said:

Death Jump is closed, and where's the trash can in the adventure?

Death-jump is opened now:)
  • The Death-Jump Arena is too hard, no clueees o-o
    Stevenlol said:

Stevenlol said:

Thanks for the elf hat!

Want to know the secret of how to get it? :P
    yes please
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited November 2016
    Stevenlol - player who got trashcan from White Shop with finding secret (jump-relog-jump). Congrats. Who is next? Who will find another trashcans in another realms?

P.S. added another lucky trash in seps adventure! Also i will add legend trash place with main prize (very soon).20161104_151549
  • Sepail said:

Stevenlol - player who got trashcan from White Shop with finding secret (jump-relog-jump). Congrats. Who is next? Who will find another trashcans in another realms?

P.S. added another lucky trash in seps adventure! Also i will add legend trash place with main prize (very soon).20161104_151549

I did not relog :P
    Have you noticed there is no warp anchor?
  • Stevenlol said:

Sepail said:

I did not relog :P
    Have you noticed there is no warp anchor?
    Lol...the plan was about jump-relog-jump. It's so easy
  • Lol, I'm gonna find all the trashcans! xD
    Jk, jk xD
    If someone doesn't find any prize in the trashcan, that means someone already found it ^^. So don't get mad and continue searching ^^.
    Good luck everyone! ^^
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited November 2016
    @Hope, lol.

Bump! Bump! Read all! I added Trash King Place. The legend secret place. Did you see it? No? I think same. Try to find it. A lot prizes (in each trashcan prizes also)! Who first? Who first? P.S. it can be everywhere, but hear your heart sounds and find it!! 20161104_174456
  • Sepail said:

@Hope, lol.

Bump! Bump! Read all! I added Trash King Place. The legend secret place. Did you see it? No? I think same. Try to find it. A lot prizes (in each trashcan prizes also)! Who first? Who first? P.S. it can be everywhere, but hear your heart sounds and find it!! 20161104_174456

How to find it? Does a secret door lead there? Or hidden in the sky or underground?
  • U can also find lucky trashcans for elf hats if you wont waste a lot time to find this hard place. If you are lucky - maybe u will find it soon. But i hope u will not. So find lucky trashs in Death-Jump arena, Seps Adventure, Sepail Factory or Workbaze of Sepail. Maybe u will also find trash king place? O.O
  • Yay i found the Trash King Place xD
    Tnx for the santa skirt c:
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited November 2016

Yay i found the Trash King Place xD

O.o So fast...not interesting. I wasted 2 hours and a lot c for it and u just falled to cloudy, came to lvlup, grew up on the dirt
    That's the luck, it could be everywhere...
    Sepail said:

O.o So fast...not interesting. I wasted 2 hours and a lot c for it and u just falled to cloudy, came to lvlup, grew up on the dirt
    is that another place where one is hidden?
  • Sepail said:

What do you mean?

P.S. 4 more lucky trash with elf hats you can find!
    Sepail said:

Sepail said:

What do you mean?

i ment what yo sayed that the trashcan was in your xp realm? i found the realm but couldnt find any trashcans
  • Ooo 4 new lucky trash cans i see c:
  • Sepail said:

Sepail said:

What do you mean?

i ment what yo sayed that the trashcan was in your xp realm? i found the realm but couldnt find any trashcans
    Cloudy under half block to grow up
  • Yay i found the Trash King Place xD

Wow, where did you find it?
  • Stevenlol said:

Wow, where did you find it?
    It was at Workbaze of Sepail o3o
  • Next "legend" place i will hide better:P
    But still u can find trashcans in realms like Sepail Factory..or Death-Jump arena, or workbaze if noone found yet