What if they add a Ranking System

ok guys I know lots a games out there that has a Ranking System such as YouTuber, Non, and etc.... What if Cubic Castles has those Rankings cause its very boring having just a Clan on top of ur Username but maybe a Rank in ur username lol........idk I just wanna surpport this game that I love

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Clans do have their own ranks within themselves, however they're all player made.

The only official ranking are the player to staff Hierarchy, and those are there for, well... necessary reasons.

I don't know how I feel about a ranking system simply because I don't want to see other players feeling "pompous" that they have this higher title.
    Heck, some players get that way just for having a rich stature and an abundance of rares among their realm(s). Let alone a title though.

Like... I'm not saying "no" but I'm not saying "yes" either.

---
    It's great that you support the game though. There's many more out there like you and they're all wonderful. Your/their love of the game helps motivate the community and keep everyone active. :)
  • Clans do have their own ranks within themselves, however they're all player made.

The only official ranking are the player to staff Hierarchy, and those are there for, well... necessary reasons.

I don't know how I feel about a ranking system simply because I don't want to see other players feeling "pompous" that they have this higher title.
    Heck, some players get that way just for having a rich stature and an abundance of rares among their realm(s). Let alone a title though.

Like... I'm not saying "no" but I'm not saying "yes" either.

---
    It's great that you support the game though. There's many more out there like you and they're all wonderful. Your/their love of the game helps motivate the community and keep everyone active. :)

I know that, that the ranking system on clan is official but I know it should be a idea. idk anything else but it got to be an idea!