SUGGESTION: Qbee-in-a-Box (NPC)

JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Ever feel like you're realm is lifeless? Ever feel alone? Do you have no friends?

,Then get one of these Qbee in a Box that spawns a Soulless Qbee friend that walks around mindlessly around your realm. Maybe even has the swimming Qbee animation or the Dying Qbee which respawns it in it's box. Probably even Sits on nearby chairs for about 1 minute when it walks across one. If possible maybe even put clothes on it like a manequin... although that might remove the purpose of manequins unless you want them still XD.

here's a photo I based off a slyme in a box i got from the recipes in CubicCastles.com
gvbrfhcndxk

Comments

• hehe XD.... You Draw Qbee is weird but yeah maybe i agree little hm 1+
  • i would love that update (would kill the npcs of the adventure mode tho)
    +1
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited October 2016
    It would be nice to have active townfolk roaming.
    I've had to settle for still-mannequins.
    +5

But at that point NPC's for hire/visits sounds lovely.
  • +1
    JAX14 said:

Ever feel like you're realm is lifeless? Ever feel alone? Do you have no friends?

,Then get one of these Qbee in a Box that spawns a Soulless Qbee friend that walks around mindlessly around your realm. Maybe even has the swimming Qbee animation or the Dying Qbee which respawns it in it's box. Probably even Sits on nearby chairs for about 1 minute when it walks across one. If possible maybe even put clothes on it like a manequin... although that might remove the purpose of manequins unless you want them still XD.

here's a photo I based off a slyme in a box i got from the recipes in CubicCastles.com
    gvbrfhcndxk

+1
    piratax10 said:

i would love that update (would kill the npcs of the adventure mode tho)
    +1

• Such a great idea! I hope cosmic cow add this later! +1
  • Isn't this Qbee trafficking? Putting Qbee in crates..
  • If you have no one to talk to you can at least pretend you're talking to another qbee :'D
  • #Forever Alone = #Forever No Friends but not alone :'D
  • Hehe thats a great idea but.... U will still be lonely forever..... Nah! Y dont just get out of your realm n makes soke friends lel
  • I hope it will be added ;-; i like it XD
  • I first thought it'd be more like a "jack-in-a-box" sort of idea. Or like one of those foam water-toys that start as a capsule but then turns into some kind of creature shape...
  • I'd love it ^3^
    +10
  • +10
  • bump
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    +1
  • I want to put mine in a cag- er, I mean populate my city!
  • Lil Natey said:

+420

I hate Mary Jane

• Lil Natey said:

+420

I hate Mary Jane

Spiderman does not approve
  • +1 yay a very good idea
  • edited June 2017
    Then you could have fun parties, pretend they are actually your friends, and never be a loner again! +1
  • bump
  • If you have no one to talk to you can at least pretend you're talking to another qbee :'D

Until it become smarter than you and try to scam you,..

• PandoritePandorite Member
    edited June 2017
    Addition to this idea qbee in a box has a detection range similar to pets. Say 4 blocks. It follows special blocks within that range.

Would allow you to have them follow walkways, set zones for npcs etc.

Edit: Block name Qbee pathway. Revel in my insanely creative name.
  • Pandorite said:

Addition to this idea qbee in a box has a detection range similar to pets. Say 4 blocks. It follows special blocks within that range.

Would allow you to have them follow walkways, set zones for npcs etc.

Edit: Block name Qbee pathway. Revel in my insanely creative name.

cool idea to complement the qbee-in-a-box :D
  • bump
  • hmmm.... it would be cool
    especially if you can make them say stuff like a npc when u walk near/by them
    +101
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    Love it . Always lonely :(. +1
  • bump
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited June 2017
    +1 again xD