Food for thought

I find my self thinking a lot on little things.
If I was ever to quit how many will "morn" me? Who will fight over my stuff or want me to do a giveaway?
If I was ever to just stop playing without a word who will think something bad happened?
Who just wants my stuff and not my friendship?
Who gets sad if I unfriende them?
Who visits my realms just to look around because they know me but aren't on my friends list?

This all got me thinking a few days ago. Made me once again go through my friends list and decide who really matters. Who really cares about me and not my stuff or Lvl.
Sounds callus right?
Well it's really who I am. If you only my friend to use me, well I don't need that in my life.
But if your a friend to be a friend... well I really need that right now.
I just want to thank my friends. The real ones.

Comments

• I think this was really sweet. And we all go through our friends lists sometimes Its good to keep the good ones close and remove those who would only use you and bring you down. Thankfully i find these ppl that need removed oust themselves fairly quickly! Enjoy the game... And many blessings of quality friends to you!
  • Hope you get lots of precious friends that actually care about what you are and not what do you have, I sometimes go through my friends list too, just remembering all the great stuff I've passed through just to get where I am today...