I WILL RAISE AGAIN ON YOUTUBE (FIRST I NEED HELP)

hey remember back in the day's when i had 6m subs and i made 3 hours video's and 40 video's of CC well get ready because it's gonna happen again first/last i need a program that allow's me to recored that is free that doesn't need installing

Comments

• You had 6million subs?
    Lol?
  • yep i gotta hurry before youtube close's my channle it will happen some time soon if i don't recorde i got a message from a youtube worker that is how i know it is gonna happen
  • Channel Name?
  • edited October 2016
    jad gaming most noobest channle ever every youtuber has like 30m subs :( plus your not helping)last video was like 2 years ago/noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo got an email from same person it say's:jad gaming we are sorry to tell you that we closed your youtune channle because of your lack of video's your channle has been deleted from youtube/god why what have i done to deserve 2 years of my life gone on npthing :Q:Q: this is it for jad gaming my life work right there am i gonna have to start over again god why
  • It only has 194 subs... And I don't think that its your channel...
  • first of all reread second of all ask all my friends such as glowmaster1000 he was in almost every video and he watched them plus you only looked for 10 mins plus uh......nothing else really
  • That is not my channle why don't you people reread stuff
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited October 2016

That is not my channle why don't you people reread stuff

So CONFUSING?! [o]. [0]

Btw I'll sub you if you have a channel :)
  • can a mod please close this because no one seems to want to help
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Firstly, this belongs to off-topic and not help requests, so moved to appropriate forum section.

Secondly, I'm going to lock this since the whole comment section is just some silly arguments. Keep in mind that arguing won't do you or anyone else any good. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
This discussion has been closed.