You could add cubits loan system

I often like to sell items and the buyer would pay later, but you can not trust that way. You could place a system so that we can lend cubits and the game itself remove account cubits the player who borrowed and send it to those who lent after a while. For example, a player A has lent 300 cubits to player B and he would pay in a week, after this period the game would start withdrawing account cubits Player B and send it to the player A. With this system we could make loans cubits and sell items to buyers pay later. I think a great idea, in my view.

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Nope.
    Don't buy what you can't afford.
    What if you never got more c after you borrowed?
    People would abuse it with 1time loaning alts.
    If you don't have the c to buy something then you don't deserve the item.
    Go mow a lawn wash a car or do extra hours at work and buy some cubits.
  • Im with being, this idea could be abused in many ways
  • If this be added, five words:
    R.I.P CC
  • Too many in the community already take advantage of other players and this would just open an entirely new pandoras box! No thank you...
    It can be hard to tell folks no sometimes. Once in a while if u feel for the qbee donate the item and let em know to pay the piggy later only if they want, but call it a gift. Or offer to trade them, or even ask how many cubits and give a discount. I do this for the truly nice qbees and am surprised how much my piggy magically gets sometimes. Good folks remember kindnesses and do pay it back!