Looking for a screen recorder and Editor for PC.

Any good recorders you know which don't have ads in it.

Edition:Windows 10 pro
Processor:1.90GHz (CORE i3)
RAM:4GB

Thank you :)

Comments

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Screen Recorder:

Bandicam

What Kind of Editor?
    Video?
    Easy to use or for Professional?

• $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited October 2016

Screen Recorder:

Bandicam

What Kind of Editor?
    Video?
    Easy to use or for Professional?

prof Editor(video).Bandicam have ads in it and i can't purchase it.So a free recorder with no ads?

• Don't use bandicam, The best thing to use is either OBS (Open Broadcaster software), it is free and open source, meaning you can get various mods for it and editors to work with it. It is what myself and @Gdog use.

It does require a bit of tinkering to get it working well, but it works extremely well and will work well on low end pcs, this should work fine on your pc, if it doesn't work too well talk to me or Gdog about it and we can tell you how to make it work a bit better.

If you have an Nvidia Graphics card you can use Nvidia Shadowplay, it doesn't require much playing around with settings to get it started and has a user friendly UI. I doubt you have an Nvidia card, so probably don't worry about this one.

Last thing you can use is the windows / xbox recorder which is already on your computer, however I'd advise you to not use this as it is not very well optimized and causes many users issues even when its not running, this could work for you if you can't use OBS, but it's a bit dodgy.

Your best bet for a screen recorder would be OBS.

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Dxtory or Fraps for recording
    OBS is best for streaming.

Sony Vegas for editing
  • Don't use bandicam, The best thing to use is either OBS (Open Broadcaster software), it is free and open source, meaning you can get various mods for it and editors to work with it. It is what myself and @Gdog use.

It does require a bit of tinkering to get it working well, but it works extremely well and will work well on low end pcs, this should work fine on your pc, if it doesn't work too well talk to me or Gdog about it and we can tell you how to make it work a bit better.

If you have an Nvidia Graphics card you can use Nvidia Shadowplay, it doesn't require much playing around with settings to get it started and has a user friendly UI. I doubt you have an Nvidia card, so probably don't worry about this one.

Last thing you can use is the windows / xbox recorder which is already on your computer, however I'd advise you to not use this as it is not very well optimized and causes many users issues even when its not running, this could work for you if you can't use OBS, but it's a bit dodgy.

How to pause the video?
    I record a video correctly but it always giveme this warning sign and cant be played

index
  • NanoSlime_NanoSlime_ Member
    edited October 2016

Don't use bandicam, The best thing to use is either OBS (Open Broadcaster software), it is free and open source, meaning you can get various mods for it and editors to work with it. It is what myself and @Gdog use.

How to pause the video?
    I record a video correctly but it always giveme this warning sign and cant be played

index

Do you mean while recording or when watching your recording?

I'm not sure if there is a way to do it within the software, but what I do is just stop the recording, then start another one and then edit them together.

Also, which software are you using?
    Some video formats require different video software to be able to play them.

How to pause the video?

index

I'm not sure if there is a way to do it within the software, but what I do is just stop the recording, then start another one and then edit them together.

While watching.and im using movie maker(video editor) to play it.

How to pause the video?

index

While watching.and im using movie maker(video editor) to play it.
    Try VLC media player, that should work better for watching it, however won't let you edit it.