Cubius - A new mineable ore

Cubius would be a new kind of ore that could be found in mines. It would be about as rare as gold, and it's main purpose would be to allow you to process raw cubius into cubits, allowing for a more reliable way to get cubits.

To process cubius, you'd first need to smelt the cubius in a forge to get raw cubits. Smelting cubius would take 40 seconds per item, making the process rather lengthy. After you have the raw cubits, you would need to put it into an extractor for another 40 seconds per piece. The extractor would then dispense cubits instead of another item. Per raw cubit, you would get 1 cubit if you are level 10 or under, 1-2 if you are 11-15, 1-3 if you are 16-25, and 1-4 if you are level 26+. There would also be a perk that would show up after reaching level 40 that would allow you to get 1 extra possible cubit from this process.

Comments

• +1, but the process to rather long for only so little c, no one would ever Mine this ore
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Dislike :(
  • +1 Like it
  • Rootbeerr said:

+1, but the process to rather long for only so little c, no one would ever Mine this ore

Untrue. If you were to gather it and then smelt/extract large amounts at once, it would yield drastically more cubits than if you were to just mine blocks.
    If you're gonna mine for those ores and are rare as gold, you might as well just do some regular hardcore mining cuz you get cubits faster than searching for ores. Just imo
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -1 there is already plenty of ways to get cubits.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Uh no there's not. Free ways are limited to breaking things (which almost a worthless way to get cubits) and selling things which isn't much of an option for new players. Contests are out of the question as well. Not everyone has access to tapjoy either, which is the only effective way to get cubits for free.
  • Ks.Ks. Member
    -1 for Lvl disadvantage , even tho I'm Lvl 50 , I still think that everyone should have the same amount of cubit from the ore
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    out of the idea as a whole? I'm 50/50. but I like the idea of higher chances of an ore amount drop depending on your level. Makes it more worth-while to mine at a higher level and something to strive for if you're a lower level.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2016
    IF they were to add something like this, then drop rate should be the same no matter the level. Higher levels would automatically mine more cubits and therefore get more as they have mining perks to mine at superspeed.
    BUT i wouldnt vote for this add for 3 reasons.
    1. It would put some of you low levels out of work as it would make higher levels more likely to mine therefore they would stop hiring you to mine for them....
    2. There really are plenty of ways for a low level to start getting cubits. You just have to work hard and be determined about it!! By level 15 i was selling tools and basic crafted items from a small shop. You'd be shocked how much u can make sellin 5-30c items i swear!!
    3. Games like this take money to produce and run and manpower and time and energy and a dedicated team. The makers and all employees do this as a job to feed their families. And they are already kind enough to make it free it play and have various ways for us to earn cubits so buying isn't necessary. We gotta think about the Devs too!!

'Dragon' said:

Uh no there's not. Free ways are limited to breaking things (which almost a worthless way to get cubits) and selling things which isn't much of an option for new players. Contests are out of the question as well. Not everyone has access to tapjoy either, which is the only effective way to get cubits for free.
    1. Mine
    2. Buy low Sell high
    3. Tapjoy
    4. Events
    5. Buy items and hope their value rises
    6. Level up pets
    7. Sell items from rehydrated cubes
    And many more ways
    Yes some new players might not be able to afford pets, hats, etc. but it isn't that hard to mine 1,000c+ worth of blocks then sell them. Plus events are usually free.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

'Dragon' said:

Mining is easy, and there are daily quests too. It's easier to open a shop as well, now that cash registers are craftable. Go to a few giveaways, hope you get lucky, and start selling items. There are plenty of ways to earn cubits, you just have to put the time and effort in. If you don't want to put the time and effort in, buy them. It's that simple. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
  • 'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

1. Mine
    2. Buy low Sell high
    3. Tapjoy
    4. Events
    6. Level up pets
    And many more ways
    Yes some new players might not be able to afford pets, hats, etc. but it isn't that hard to mine 1,000c+ worth of blocks then sell them. Plus events are usually free.
    How did you come up with 7 ways? Nearly half of them go under the category of selling stuff. Leveling up pets requires a lot of cubits to start out with and mining is an incredibly ineffective way to get cubits. Lastly, Tapjoy isn't available to everyone.
  • Well the blue and green dehy cubes give you items that are worth a good amount of cubits. Mining isn't ineffective, if you sit around for maybe half an hour you could get at least 100c min depending how you mine and a a dehy cube or two which can be rehydrated for items. Mining is your best option tbh
  • -1 Nice idea, but as dragon said, there are a lot of easy ways to get cubits.

I also don't think that the amount of cubits should change depending on your level.

'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

1. Mine
    2. Buy low Sell high
    3. Tapjoy
    4. Events
    6. Level up pets
    And many more ways
    How did you come up with 7 ways? Nearly half of them go under the category of selling stuff. Leveling up pets requires a lot of cubits to start out with and mining is an incredibly ineffective way to get cubits. Lastly, Tapjoy isn't available to everyone.
    At the end of what I said, I said that not all players may be able to afford pets, hats, etc. but it dosent mean they can't mine 1,000+c to buy items. I know some players that have 500k cubits or more items/cubits worth yet never spent a penny on cubic castles.
  • Ks.Ks. Member
    'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

1. Mine
    2. Buy low Sell high
    3. Tapjoy
    4. Events
    6. Level up pets
    And many more ways
    At the end of what I said, I said that not all players may be able to afford pets, hats, etc. but it dosent mean they can't mine 1,000+c to buy items. I know some players that have 500k cubits or more items/cubits worth yet never spent a penny on cubic castles.
    That's me , I nvr spend a penny