Perks on lvl 50

Is possible that you can have all the perks at level 50 or their will be some missing perks?

Comments

• There's 53 perks in total so no, you're gonna have perks that are lost. Until the level update o.o
    Choose wisely :3
    Don't be me :'D
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited October 2016

There's 53 perks in total so no, you're gonna have perks that are lost. Until the level update o.o

There will be a level update?

Thanks cin! I made this simple and short cartoon for you!
    Note: for some of the stuff here I had to stalk you :P

a0782b1e-013a-4fe2-a0e5-7e9d3c3a340e

• Mr.Pud said:

There's 53 perks in total so no, you're gonna have perks that are lost. Until the level update o.o

This pic is hilarious!!!!
    And yes they are adding more levels. I think by the end of it once they implement this all the perks available
  • Mr.Pud said:

! @_@
    I neeeeeeeeeeeed it ;0

According to the admins there's supposed to be an update in the near-ish hopefully future.
  • I'll be on the lookout. For now, maybe it was a good thing I didn't get the hat offered at Level 2, "Mad Hatter". I did get "Emo" though, because the faces are CUTE!
  • I'll be on the lookout. For now, maybe it was a good thing I didn't get the hat offered at Level 2, "Mad Hatter". I did get "Emo" though, because the faces are CUTE!

I got the mad hatter perk, since my in-game objective is to have all the perks, my Qbee would be super buff :3
  • There's 53 perks in total so no, you're gonna have perks that are lost. Until the level update o.o

I think there's 54 perks in total

• edited October 2016
    54 perks, and level cap of level 50. So for my "build", one or two of those vanity perks will need to be sacrificed. :'(
  • I didn't pick Faster Mining 1 when it came up when I was low level >_> Cri...

No faster mining for me