lobby's

please can you add trash cans to lobby's because as I play the game all I can see Is people dumping there unwanted items in lobby's thank you

Comments

• Didn't work unfortunately when they did this trash was still dropped in lobbies it's pointless to add trash cans players still litter...
  • Didn't work unfortunately when they did this trash was still dropped in lobbies it's pointless to add trash cans players still litter...

ok ty for the info its just annoying when I see people dump things and when I say why you littering they just say shut up or its junk no one cares
  • maybe make it so the lobbies are like the overworld. You can't drop any items in it.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I believe they may be planning on lowering the drop time on items in lobbies.
    So that they will disappear faster.
  • gdog said:

if they do that will it be every realm it will disappear faster or just lobbies?
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member

gdog said:

if they do that will it be every realm it will disappear faster or just lobbies?
    So far it sounds like it'd just be lobbies.

You'll probably still have those precious 20 minutes to collect in mines or re-gather in your realms. :P
  • ok ty chickthulhu