CCDF - Cubic Castles Defence Force *UPDATE*

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
edited November 2016 in Player Events & Creations

Welcome To The CCDF!

Realm Name: CCDF Recruitment Center

Clan Members: 104

CCDF

Untitled

The CCDF (Cubic Castles Defence Force) is a role playing clan based on a modern army.

Exciting Stuff We Do:
- Adventures
- Giveaways
- Promotions & Medals
- Pay (You get Paid In Tokens For Each Promotion/ Medal)
- PVP

Small 4x3 lots are available in the Barrack Tents for clan members only, cost is 500c and the lot is permanent.
(If you leave the clan, your lot will be removed!)

Promotions!

To be promoted, you must accomplish the following for each rank:

Private
- Starting Rank
Benefits: Member Of An Awesome Clan

Corporal
1) Complete 'Desert Base Adventure'
2) 2 Weeks Service
You Get Paid: 5 Tokens
Benefits: Access To Warzone Adventure

Sergeant
1) Complete 'Warzone Adventure'
2) 3 Months Service
3) Must Own A Barrack Lot
4) Active Within The Clan
5) Trustworthy
6) Helpful
You Get Paid: 10 Tokens
Benefits: 10% Off Clan Store Items

Lieutenant
1) Complete 'The Final Test'
2) 6 Months Service
You Get Paid: 25 Tokens
Benefits: TBA

General
- Unobtainable

Medals!

Medals are awarded for outstanding performance within the clan, you will receive the medal (warp food, do not eat!) and a specific amount of tokens depending on the medal:

Service Badge I (Cola)- For Serving 1 Month - 5 Tokens
Service Badge II (Quantum Fries)- For Serving 3 Months - 10 Tokens
Service Badge III (Pizza)- For Serving 6 Months - 15 Tokens
Service Badge IV (Pickle)- For Serving 12 Months - 25 Tokens
Medal Of Achievement (Frank)- For Reaching The Rank Of Sergeant - 10 Tokens
Medal Of Valour (Burger)- For Excelled Performance - 10 Tokens
Medal Of Attendance (Taco)- For Being Very Active - 10 Tokens
Medal Of Honour (Crunch)- For Getting All Other Medals - Special Reward

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Catch me ingame, I can't join the clan but i can help with some items =)
  • Same :U Sidd you know me, if you need anything I'll help ya! Btw I got raffle tokens and stuff etc XD
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    That's great :) Thanks guys!
  • I got a Camo Shirt, and 2 Berets, what crafting materials do you need?
    Crafting materials I mostly need: Stone, Steel blocks and Stainless Steel Blocks, probs need more but that is all I can think of for now :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    hit me up some time if you need building help :)

hit me up some time if you need building help :)

Update: Completed most of the buildings, now working on the insides.

Small 4x3 lots are available in the Barrack Tents for clan members only, cost is 500c and the lot is permanent.
  • How could pickles help at dis point?
  • Would I be able to join clan? I am sorry I can't afford any military clothes right now

Would I be able to join clan? I am sorry I can't afford any military clothes right now

Of course :) Find me in the realm when you are on.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    So you defend cubic castles from people society labels negative... like pirates and all ?
    Also, I got some army stuff, was all overhyped so I stocked some things and don't need em anymore.
  • Pirates will win >:3
    Gollum said:

So you defend cubic castles from people society labels negative... like pirates and all ?
    Also, I got some army stuff, was all overhyped so I stocked some things and don't need em anymore.

Haha, well we mostly just drive around in tanks and eat cake, but I guess we might battle some pirates arghhhhh :)
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    I know a friend that wants to join. I'll bring him to you in-game
    UPDATE: Adventure is now complete! Along with a bunch of other stuff sorted out e.g promotion, medals, pay (tokens) ect

Join Today!
  • AmbiguousAmbiguous Member
    edited October 2016
    I would like to join I will purchase the camo items and other blocks I need IG! I have had a look at the clan realm it looks cool and I can't wait to embark on the adventure. When can I join?
  • Siddd said:

Crafting materials I mostly need: Stone, Steel blocks and Stainless Steel Blocks, probs need more but that is all I can think of for now :)

Find me in game, id be happy to donate some of these materials. My stone is currently out from helping another player but ill mine more. (love mining!). And i have some steel blocks and stainless steel planks already made n stored. Ill get on making more in game now and put it aside for you.
    SunKist said:

I would like to join I will purchase the camo items and other blocks I need IG! I have had a look at the clan realm it looks cool and I can't wait to embark on the adventure. When can I join?

Find me in the realm and I will add you :) or send me a message when you are on!

Siddd said:

Find me in game, id be happy to donate some of these materials. My stone is currently out from helping another player but ill mine more. (love mining!). And i have some steel blocks and stainless steel planks already made n stored. Ill get on making more in game now and put it aside for you.
    Thanks, that is very kind!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Gollum said:

You keep making wars with people, mate. But still, I'm also a pirate that wants wars :3
  • Gollum said:

You keep making wars with people, mate. But still, I'm also a pirate that wants wars :3
    People these days....
  • May I join ze clan? o3o I somehow manage to get many tokens o3o

May I join ze clan? o3o I somehow manage to get many tokens o3o

Sure thing! Meet me in the realm :)
  • Siddd said:

Gollum said:

Haha, well we mostly just drive around in tanks and eat cake, but I guess we might battle some pirates arghhhhh :)
    Can i eat cake while driving? Or is that against company policy? lol
  • Okay, my friends say you are mostly on midday but when it's midday there it's about 1am here. I will try to find you there if possible! Thanks so much! :D

Siddd said:

Gollum said:

Can i eat cake while driving? Or is that against company policy? lol
    Never Cake and Drive! That is a dangerous combination that will get you in a sticky situation.. literally... cake all over the leavers and buttons.
    SunKist said:

Okay, my friends say you are mostly on midday but when it's midday there it's about 1am here. I will try to find you there if possible! Thanks so much! :D

Ok Cool :)
  • Ks.Ks. Member
    edited October 2016
    Is there a way to join the clan but don't have the clan tag...... (like I keep my clan tag but join this )
    GodzKs said:

Is there a way to join the clan but don't have the clan tag...... (like I keep my clan tag but join this )

Not really, you wouldn't be able to see clan messages or broadcasts, sorry.
  • I would love to join :) I'll be waiting in the clan realm.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I'd love to join. I'm really interested in Millitary stuff like Air Force, Defence Forces, Etc
    Unlosing said:

I would love to join :) I'll be waiting in the clan realm.

pysino said:

I'd love to join. I'm really interested in Millitary stuff like Air Force, Defence Forces, Etc

I am in the realm now if you want to join :)