karma - Cubit?

XastroxXastrox Member
edited October 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I USED HTML EDIT FOR THIS, THIS IS NOT REAL...
Screenshot_7

If you couldnt see
Screenshot_8

How i wish it was a real thing but hackers out there... prob a good and bad idea at the same time . How do you think about it? It most likely wont be an idea through

Comments

• OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited October 2016
    xastrox said:

I USED HTML EDIT FOR THIS, THIS IS NOT REAL...
    Screenshot_7

If you couldnt see
    Screenshot_8

How i wish it was a real thing but hackers out there... prob a good and bad idea at the same time . How do you think about it? It most likely wont be an idea through

Hurry, destroy the Codes you made...
  • -1, everyone will start spamming, multiposting just to earn karma
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    It's been told a plenty of times in the past that karma store will never have anything to do with the game itself. It's purely only forum function.
  • The forum would need to be able to interact with the game too, which it currently can't do.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited October 2016

The forum would need to be able to interact with the game too, which it currently can't do.

I believe it already does this. It connects to the database (of the game) for the user to login using their IGN. And they could probably edit cubit values for users in the database. (Unless that's not how it works)

Though they'd have to make a new plugin for Vanilla (the forum software) to add more functionality to the forum's karma store plugin.

I could be wrong though, and I don't support this idea. It's been said previously this would increase spam. it's one cubit for 20 posts I believe. If this were implemented with the picture the OP has shown. >_>
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited October 2016
    Even abusing you will not get a big ammout of c, even farming (mining blocks) gets more c then this method
    In my opinion admins should make more productive updates/bug fixes then more ways to get c >_>
  • That's a bad idea, the spam and multi accounts number would increase...
  • You know you can mine and get cubits. Mining is more fun