Mining protection

This has been brought up many times before but hasn't been implemented into the game.
We need a way to stop people from taking the stuff we mine.
Nearly every mine I go to one of my friends to and then their friends come and start taking the veins of ores I mine.

I think a 'Do not disturb' option on your friends list to prevent people from fast travelling to you would be good.
Also if you mine it, other players cannot pick it up.

Comments

• Someone took my cave plasm like this.

+1
  • Do what I do: remove from friends. A real friend would give you back what they accidentally took. That or buy your own personal mine space...
  • Do what I do: remove from friends. A real friend would give you back what they accidentally took. That or buy your own personal mine space...

the problem with buying your own mine is some people cant afford and if they can its just a waste for when they finish minning it
  • Well the mine is totally free, u just couldnt stop them from taking it, suggest to limit friends from teleport to u to cavern mine bcos hard to find those....
  • yeah I really agree assasinations , because someone took my Smokey plasm when i get it on foggy realm, :/
  • Please add this, it takes me forever to find find a cave mine, and when I do, people just tp in and steal everything... ;-;
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator

Do what I do: remove from friends. A real friend would give you back what they accidentally took. That or buy your own personal mine space...

True lol.
    Or in some cases steal a rare type of mask from a friend in a giveaway, and when they find out that it was their friend, all they do is apologize. Lol

But yea +1 for this.
  • Thanks for the support xD
    I like to catch up with my friends and all but sometimes I just need to get stuff done without being interrupted and I guess this problem is for others to.
  • Thanks for the support xD
    I like to catch up with my friends and all but sometimes I just need to get stuff done without being interrupted and I guess this problem is for others to.

Can't tell you how often i've had this happen and how frustrating it is!!! The best part is when it happens i confront the person and let them know its not ok to just take from someone, but to ask.. Usually this is met with a rude or snarky remark as if i'm the bad person for suggesting someone have manners!!! Ridiculous....