Ecto Banishment Unit

PEgamingPEgaming Member
edited October 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Hello! Today, Plasm Enterprise brings you... the Ecto Banishment Unit!
Modern day otherworldly technology has advanced, and our team of 1 has developed a prototype for this fascinating new machine. Ever looked at all those ghost traps full of common plasms, and thought, "Man, I need to get rid of this!"? Well, this invention will solve your problem! Our technology will absorb the plasms with the help of a ghost gate, and they banish your puny plasms back to the dimension they came from! Plasms also leave their corporeal forms in the banishment units, and what are those forms? Halloween items!
Sadly, in order for our prototype to become a reality, we need support from Cosmic Cow INC. This is where YOU come in. Support our invention today!
(Please note: If you voted "No," please explain why, so we could understand what others think.)

Comments

• who wouldn't
  • Love it :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Would be so useful
  • who ever put no should explain y >.<
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well i like it, but like what should we get from it? (Maybe this was even already a plan xD)
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited October 2016
    bump
    To elaborate:
    This is basically a rehydrator for ghosts. All plasms have equal chances to contain the same items.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    No sorry. Way too easily farmable. People would abuse it. Halloween items would be worth little to nothing. Also plasms will be gone in a week or so.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm with G there is already too many Halloween items Imo. :P