once again, this is an official invitation to join the iskewlclan!!!! IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED READ!

joshiskewl69joshiskewl69 Member
edited March 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Hi my username is joshiskewl69. My wife taytay36, and I started a clan together, and we would like to invite you to join our clan. Our clan got the name iskewlclan, is cool clan, just like it sounds because we try and have everyone treat each other as cool as possible. We pride ourselves on being helpful and supportive of each other. If you are looking for a clan with nice members, who help each other level up and learn the ways of the game please feel free to add me joshiskewl69.

Our rules are as follow
1. Absolutely no begging. No means no if a member doesn't want to give you something, or trade you something don't beg. No one likes that.

2.No asking for perm. Although we are a clan of people helping people, unfortunately there are a lot of scammers out there. so we do not give perm to people we don't know, this is just a formality once you make yourself through the ranks people will start trusting you.

3. Absolutely no scamming, or trying to scam. Well its not fun to think about but there are a lot of scammers out there, and unfortunately we all know someone who has been scammed. It is not fun and it is discouraging and just plain unsportsmanlike like, and rude. Breaking of this rule is unforgivable, and will result in instant ban.

4. Be nice to each other. These rules are in place not to hurt, but to help all our members grow as players, and help each other without being annoyed, or cheated, so please just be kewl.

WEll EVERYONE IM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL. I HOPE YOU ALL WANT TO JOIN MY CLAN BECAUSE I KNOW ALL OUR MEMBERS WOULD BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU ALL AS OUR FRIENDS AND MEMBERS.

Comments

• I encourage everyone to join this clan it is the best clan in the whole game and im in it and im lucky to be in it!
  • Thank you Saina your membership in our clan is much appreciated!
  • i love to join but i have my own clan to work with... i have the same idea as you and i have a trust rank system but i may come and check out your clan to see how it is like.
  • That would we cool grandninjahanzo, even if you don't want to join its always good makings some honest friends.