I thought this was a kids game

So I looked at the headlessness. I'm thinking. Blood spurrs out, real kids game. :v

Comments

• edited October 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah, i was also wondering why they made a headless head with blood spouting out... i know it looks very fake but for some kids it could be seen as shocking

Well, also lets be real: in this time kids from 5 year old are already playing gta and that sort of games so it really doesnt matter anymore
  • Star1635Star1635 Member
    edited October 2016
    Wow you guys

I'm looking at some people cursing and all that you block it but come on just putting dots between the letters doesn't at all make a difference to the word

EDITED by Gdog - Multiposts merged.
    - Please don't multipost. Instead edit your first comment.
  • Star1635 said:

I'm looking at some people cursing and all that you block it but come on just putting dots between the letters doesn't at make a difference to the word

Dont multipost you can just combie this post with the one above
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yes i was somewhat taken a back initially but there are 2 reason why this probably isn't offensive/damaging to youngsters and isn't age gated.
    1, Its not a human or a real life person/entity that is bleeding.
    2, Its red pixels. Not liquid blood.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Kids nowadays play super agressive and gory games, so this is nothing compared to that. Plus for halloween you see way way waaay worse things being sold in shops. In the end, it's just pixels, like gdog said.
  • Keep in mind game is meant for 12+, not 6 yr olds. I was taken aback by it at first, but there's certainly nothing wrong with it imo.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Yeah, i was also wondering why they made a headless head with blood spouting out... i know it looks very fake but for some kids it could be seen as shocking

Well, also lets be real: in this time kids from 5 year old are already playing gta and that sort of games so it really doesnt matter anymore

If 5 year old kids are playing GTAV they have terrible parents FACT
    gdog said:

Yeah true, but nowadays most parents just let them kids play...
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited October 2016

gdog said:

Yeah true, but nowadays most parents just let them kids play...
    exactly and so many younger kids have more access to the internet now and therefore lookup/find, stumble upon things they probably shouldnt and some play violent games aimed for older kids. honestly imo the item is fine and looks cool
  • edited October 2016
    Some comments I got wearing Headlessness:
    StarGirl_****: EW BLOOD EWWW
    Mastercu***: Omg this is blood or I am glitching?
    Me: *** BLOOD?!?!?!? THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER
    1 minute later ....
    ''-Hamza-: BUYING HEADLESSNESS FOR 50K CUBITS COME COME!''
    Don't judge >.>
    30 minutes later....]
    Me: Hey, how old are you?
    Someone: 5 why?
    Me: BOOOOO AHAHAHAH! HAPPY HALLOWEEN
    Someone: Mommy :Q:

And also @''Weed On toast''

So I looked at the headlessness. I'm thinking. Blood spurrs out, real kids game. :v

Screenshot (148)

I suggest that they maybe show the blood if only parental control is off?
  • And btw, if theres blood, how swords are more violent then blood???
    ._. Who agree?
  • Anyone else see the irony here ? Someone with the name "weed on toast" complaining about mature theme in the game ??
  • gdog said:

that's right
  • You got it all wrong folks its not blood its cranberry juice.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    edited October 2016

If you look at the games rating, it's 13+....just saying

•   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    It doesn't necessarily say it's blood, it just says headless xD it could be fruit punch for all we know rofl! And it is 13+ and it's pixel so I don't think it's bad :p it's something new, creative and cool so I'm not complaining lol
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    It looks like a "Walking Small Blood Fountain" to me
  • It looks like a "Walking Small Blood Fountain" to me

same lol
  • Angel said:

It doesn't necessarily say it's blood, it just says headless xD it could be fruit punch for all we know rofl! And it is 13+ and it's pixel so I don't think it's bad :p it's something new, creative and cool so I'm not complaining lol

I think Angel is on to something there.... hmm fruit punch i think so :D xD
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    When i saw it i was thinking the same thing most people are thinking, "why is there blood in a kid's game?" but it says it's 13+. And it's just pixels lol and Angel is right, it could be fruit punch! I really like the item and hope i can get it someday, it's very unique.
  • This game is rated 13+ but lots children play this game... I haven't seen that, but just make children think that it's a fruit punch like what angel said...
    edited October 2016
    I remember also a glitch in gta san andreas that you could walk around without head and with a blood fountain out of your neck

• I remember also a glitch in gta san andreas that you could walk around without head and with a blood fountain out of your neck

Oh yeah I remember this glitch xD
    Me and my cousin always did that glitch because it was funny :)
  • Mr.Pud said:

I remember also a glitch in gta san andreas that you could walk around without head and with a blood fountain out of your neck

Oh yeah I remember this glitch xD
    Me and my cousin always did that glitch because it was funny :)
    Now...it's a planned thing in cc
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2016
    You can tell the game isnt meant for tiny little kids cause so much reading is involved, and besides, its up to parents to decide if its ok or not.
    A little blood squirt isn't that bad. Not like there's a hatchet stuck in his chest while its spurting, or guns and guts and blood everywhere. I wouldn't have an issue with any kid playing this. Its harmless halloween fun stuff.
  • I was never one for gore, but on the other hand, it's kind of cool to find something so "disturbing" in such a "kid-friendly" environment.

As for the GTA and CoD kids...To me, the problem is not so much that kids are playing. It's their vulgar behavior and wording that really grinds my gears.