Too much invisibility?!

Graypaws11Graypaws11 Member
edited October 2016 in Help Requests
Just... why ;-;. Headlessness with invis cloak would be great... is there a specific reason for it?

Comments

• Pizza StevePizza Steve Member
    edited October 2016
    I thought the same thing, but the headless head spurts out quite a lot of red pixels when worn. So not quite pure invisibility.
    Which is good, since it would be near impossible to find a player wearing headless+invis robe+hidey bumper.
  • I thought the same thing, but the headless head spurts out quite a lot of red pixels when worn. So not quite pure invisibility.
    Which is good, since it would be near impossible to find a player wearing headless+invis robe+hidey bumper.

believe it is for that exact reason, it would be very hard to find a player whos invisible and therefore not possible because maybe of scammers who hide?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Also slime costume is for some players invisible, if i would use hidey bumper with slime costume people would only see my shadow. I think just temporarely though
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Headless, Invis, hidey = Vanished and anyone could get scammed so much easier.
  • @Mr. Penguin I thought that the blood will come out when u wear the headless, I have seen one, isn't it?
  • I just wish Headless+Invisibility Cloak is allowed
  • @Mr. Penguin I thought that the blood will come out when u wear the headless, I have seen one, isn't it?

yes it does but it still would be hard to find them
  • @SirKewberth Could we get the thought process behind this? Why can't we wear both headlessness and invis cloak at the same time?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I don't remember why they decided to do that. Might be some technical graphical glitch when combining invisible stuff. @CosmicCow probably has a better answer on this one.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I think its unfair for Hide N Seek Mini Games
  • But why does slimecostume looks like invisible.Not all but most of the time slime Is invisible to others..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

But why does slimecostume looks like invisible.Not all but most of the time slime Is invisible to others..

Is a bug, doesnt happen for pc players as far as i know
  • yes, it does happen on pc