There's No Hope. Well for me

K so in east coast and Oregon. There is reports of killer clowns and stuff. And these clowns said they were gonna go to ny school. So im like im ded. Even tho idk. I am scared. But if they do. Ehhh

Comments

• Good luck child i thought these were pranks
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    If there's no hope, then there's stil Dreams Cough DESPAIR

I am pretty sure it's just a rumor... But eh, Best Luck :3:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Ummmm, i havent heard of this. Can you explain maybe?
  • edited October 2016
    there is some weird thing in the usa and yes in the uk now of clowns- yes i have always thought clowns were creepy as heck- in different areas and states, who are being sighted near parks, woods etc and increasing assaults by folks dressed as clowns on children and adults throughout the us. seriously. not a joke. has been in guardian and major news and often joked about but seems like some weird fad among predators.

i used to have terrible nightmares of ronald macdonald as a child. turns out i found out the guy in our neighborhood who dressed as him all the time was arrested as a predator. Clowns are teh ebil. mmmhmmm.

Dear Mods: Please. No Clowns in Halloween Pack. DX Seriously. Just. Don't.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I heard of this (on facebook) apperently they're carrying machetes and guns, they don't only scare people by their looks but drag children to the forest, well thats what it said.
  • there is some weird thing in the usa and yes in the uk now of clowns- yes i have always thought clowns were creepy as heck- in different areas and states, who are being sighted near parks, woods etc and increasing assaults by folks dressed as clowns on children and adults throughout the us. seriously. not a joke. has been in guardian and major news and often joked about but seems like some weird fad among predators.

i used to have terrible nightmares of ronald macdonald as a child. turns out i found out the guy in our neighborhood who dressed as him all the time was arrested as a predator. Clowns are teh ebil. mmmhmmm.

Dear Mods: Please. No Clowns in Halloween Pack. DX Seriously. Just. Don't.

Mods arent in charge of the packs admins are XD mods moderate the game
  • The local news on my town have noticed that the killer clowns are nearby my neighborhood....
    Let me just call pizza hut, I heard pizza is really good to eat when you're getting murdered.
  • Mr.Pud said:

The local news on my town have noticed that the killer clowns are nearby my neighborhood....
    Let me just call pizza hut, I heard pizza is really good to eat when you're getting murdered.

IT'S ALL A PLANNED ASSULT... ON CIRCUSES!
    The killer clowns are now even in the netherlands xD
  • The killer clowns are now even in the netherlands xD

Hm... a killer curcus... *calls all of the funtime animatronics and baby*
  • They are all over PA which is where i live as well. Don't stress it. Its just bored ppl playing mean pranks cause they have a horrible sense of humor
  • edited October 2016
    There's a thing called self-defense. Use it! Trouble is, in Soviet MD, even self-defense can get people arrested! :O
  • they are wearing motley set xD
    pharamond said:

they are wearing motley set xD

Does that make every qbee wearing motley set a killer clown?
  • Killer clowns are making circus clowns lose their job as noone wants to go to a circus anymore D:
    what happened to the funny red-nose colorful men who cheer up children ;Q;
  • pharamond said:

they are wearing motley set xD

Does that make every qbee wearing motley set a killer clown?
    xD, I often show up with moltey set and headless
  • note: the threat the OP refers to was a prank by a high school student, and the student was arrested and charged w a crime. The phenomenon of actual creepy clownage is breeding pranks and copycats and spreading all kinds of nonsense. Stop it. This is what they want- to bring chaos and fear. DON'T FEED THE CLOWNS!
  • killer clowns was a prank until police called out there guns and killerclowns will die on sight
  • Closer to Helloween
    In the netherlands people are warned that if they dress like killer clowns, that they get a night in a cell
  • Guys, some people just dress up as clowns to scare people (despite the risks.). Some, although, are "psychotic"
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Y'know all my friends one day were freaking out because they said that there were sightings of clowns in a town near me. That's THE ONLY THING people were talking bout in school. Yea it's on the news, this is all a whole bunch of baloney, it's not real. Well yea, it is real, one guy dressed up as a clown and got killed. A stupid thing has turned into a big problem now that people are killing these "clowns". I really don't think you should worry about it, just keep a pocket knife or pepper spray with you in case one does try to harm you or comes after you. Trust me, if they aren't holding a weapon and you bring out that knife or pepper spray, they'll run :P
  • Ty fam
    I was beginning to think it wasnt real also
  • Lots and lots of clown stuff. My instructors for a program I went to during some school planning thingy.. Anyways, they were driving and they saw 4 clowns... So creepy. I'm lucky that not many clowns have come to my state.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    yet..

Wish everyone luck, I mean, it's halloween
  • You know my saying: I'm not afraid of kicking anus; I'm afraid of getting in trouble for it.