October's Prize

Mrhaha11Mrhaha11 Member
edited October 2016 in General Chat

soo, have you guys heared the news?! the new prize is a sign! just kidding

congrats for the winner btw

anyway I have a strong feeling that october's prize is gonna be a new hat....
it will be only available from this month's prize (monthy prize reward thing in the town center)
also this new hat will be available after sometime later...? maybe..? lol

soo what do you guys thing?!

inb4 locked and sent to photos and videos album

Comments

• Maybe a hat/costume is going to be removed from the hollaween packs, so maybe it will be there.Who know's?
  • Mrhaha11Mrhaha11 Member
    edited October 2016

Maybe a hat/costume is going to be removed from the hollaween packs, so maybe it will be there.Who know's?

yeah or maybe just a normal hat that you would be able to get from the normal hat packs soon?
    maybe..
    or just imagine that the zombie mask is gonna be removed this halloween and gonna pe put in this month's raffle haha
    it probably wont happen... right?!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    My guess was, and I was too lazy to make a thread. The new raffle will the rarest item kept out the packs. Aka dino, ghost, slyme them sort-of rares.
  • Mrhaha11Mrhaha11 Member
    edited October 2016

The new raffle will the rarest item kept out the packs.

Ive read this sentence like 7 times and I still cant understand anything... no hate pls
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Sorry not slept in 2days. Basically, every pack some hats remain out while some comeback. I think the ones which do not come back, the rarest one to which doesn't come back will be the raffle prize. Example: Valentine's would've been Halo, x-mas Krampus, Easter Booger.
  • Im on 90% sure it'll be some new item. Reason? They need to release it first, then put as prize. :D
  • RIP...its a monster mask >:)