Dat Moment

Dat moment when you went to buy food but the line is long then after a while when you're in the middle of the line you suddenly need to pee ;-;

Comment your Dat Moments :3

Comments

• Dat moment when you went to buy food but the line is long then after a while when you're in the middle of the line you suddenly need to pee ;-;

oml same

Dat moment when you dat moment
  • dat moment when you walk home in rain n freezing cold so very glad to be HOME n you realize you dropped your keys somewheres between store n home n gotta go back in rain before you can be warm >.<
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Dat moment when your nausias in the car and you have to puke, and then puke on someone else car (windows of that other car was open and it went in the window)
  • Dat moment when you make pun... Your the only one who laughs...
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Dat moment when you realised that you are the owner of the elder wand.
  • edited October 2016

Worst. Moment. Evah. >.<
    Except for Dat Moment when yer Horcrux decides to fight back n kicks yer bum....
  • dat moment when ur just casually talking bout smone and they appear behind u
  • dat moment when ur just casually talking bout smone and they appear behind u

omg i did this one time '-' and it was something i thought about him and my friend was like dude hes right behing you o_o

Dat moment when you go shopping with other people and you are in line and its your turn and the person paying is nowhere O_O

dat moment when ur just casually talking bout smone and they appear behind u

omg i did this one time '-' and it was something i thought about him and my friend was like dude hes right behing you o_o

Dat moment when you go shopping with other people and you are in line and its your turn and the person paying is nowhere O_O
    feels bad man
    dat moment when you are about to take out money out of your wallet and all your coins fall out. ( and everyone in line watches)
  • Dat moment when you're doing a test in silent conditions and your belly growls. Loud.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Dat moment when you can't use any device '-'
  • Hmm
    IG: Dat moment when you craft a huge amount of items to make something but you craft wrong items.....
    IRL: Dat moment when you go somewhere and forgot how to go there....
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited October 2016
    Dat moment when your new president starts to badmouth other leaders of foreign countries and brings back the horrible past because he compares himself to Hitler... (Filipinos will know this...)
    Oh and... Nvm, you will know what is happening to the Philippines because of that...
  • Dat moment when you forgot what u were doing
  • edited October 2016
    Dat moment when you make a hot cup of cocoa and then forget it is sitting there soon to realize it is now cold. o_o
    Or when you accidentally call the Dish guy "Dad" as he is walking down the hallway. #NotMyProudestMoment
  • Dat moment when you dial up yer dad to share with him the moment your team clinches division title, and you put down phone cas you suddenly remember, o yeah, he's Gone. T.T
  • Dat moment when the waiter comes to take money(In a restaurant) and the one who is going to pay is missing.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator

Dat moment when you realize that Harry was the final owner of the Elder Wand and snapped it in half and threw it in a lake.

@Daz_Dumbledore

Gollum said:

Dat moment when you realize that Harry was the final owner of the Elder Wand and snapped it in half and threw it in a lake.

@Daz_Dumbledore

How could he realise if he died in the movie?
    Gollum said:

@Daz_Dumbledore

XD....
    @Elemental god he didn't die -_-
  • Dat Moment when a new player asks you for help and you are trying to explain things but cant find the exact correct words and left to go ermmm umm derp uhhhh in chat while trying to make ur brain start again...
  • IRL Dat Moment where you forgot your library book was due a week ago D:<
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Dat moment where you forget a moment or you ended up in a Coma

IRL Dat Moment where you forgot your library book was due a week ago D:<</p>

Not as bad as me, i once found a book in my bookcase from the library, a half a year too late :/
  • Dat moment when someone doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

@Royale King
  • Dat moment when you find a cave plasm(after days of looking for it),placed a trap and suddenly someone tp's you and take that "cave plasm"
  • Dat momnwt u were talking with someone and when u turn around the ppl u were talking isn't near u ( like some 5 meters ;-;)
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    That moment when you go to the movies to watch a 2 hour movie and first thing the movie starts you realize just how hungry you are...
    That moment when you see alot of police for a house and later hear that a guy lay there dead for 10 months (not killed)

Seriously, that happened today ;_;
  • Dat moment when you pick something off of the floor for someone... but drop it again.