IGrandDukeIGrandDuke Member
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Dont say anything ... discussion is already done,and im sorry if i many say badwords in cc,but dont report me:)

Comments

• Not All People Are Like That, Mate.
  • IGrandDukeIGrandDuke Member
    edited October 2016
    Sorry if im spamming:)

K i will more ignore to pros
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited October 2016
    Like what Revenant said that not all people like that, anyway why do you say bad word when someone's ignoring you?....
    Anyway are you come from Indonesia? (Why am I asking this? Coz I saw someone with same name)
    If you're from Indonesia then this isn't like our country, when you say a bad word here then you'll ignored by them...
    And There's an edit button
  • I think he's referring to me and RawSkin. I didn't ignore, but I did threaten to report you for CUSSING in my realm filled with people. Then you act like you don't know what cussing is... That is why you were ignored and banned.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Not everyone is like that, and also dont mind if they say they reported you. As long as you do nothing wrong they havent the right to report you. Also, peeps probably are just talking with other peeps
    edited October 2016
    Idc

He doesnt talk to others dude
    Grand, whay you just did counts as multiposting, try to edit your posts instead of posting aftee eachother
    edited October 2016
    Liberated said:

I think he's referring to me and RawSkin. I didn't ignore, but I did threaten to report you for CUSSING in my realm filled with people. Then you act like you don't know what cussing is... That is why you were ignored and banned.

Because you say reporting me ,you really hurt my hearth,because i love this game and i dont want to get banned by moderators

Grand, whay you just did counts as multiposting, try to edit your posts instead of posting aftee eachother

Idk how to edit

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    You wont get any "pro's" attention by cussing, thinking that is just childish
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Multi-Posts merged and removed.

Also, why are you concerning yourself with the attention of others.
    You shouldn't try and get the spotlight all the time, just play the game and be chilled, the right people will come along.

Liberated said:

I think he's referring to me and RawSkin. I didn't ignore, but I did threaten to report you for CUSSING in my realm filled with people. Then you act like you don't know what cussing is... That is why you were ignored and banned.

Because you say reporting me ,you really hurt my hearth,because i love this game and i dont want to get banned by moderators

Idk how to edit

You can edit it by clicking the settings button right up the post
    2016-10-02-11-31-40
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited October 2016
    If they ignore you, you don't say badwords to "Pros", you'd better go somewhere else or doing something that could add XP. Maybe they're doing something IRL or talking to other players, so they ignore you. I also never felt anything like it, but I responded to as normal.
  • oefooefo Member
    edited October 2016
    Ed said:

You wont get any "pro's" attention by cussing, thinking that is just childish

Yes, ur right ed :/
  • Dont say badwords or else they're going to ignore you... And if they still ignore you, maybe they're busy. If they are not and stills ignore you maybe they just don't want to talk to you or they think they're higher than you > - >

And if you got reported, is your fault unless is not reasonable to report. Just stay kind and friendly (But not too much friendly. Some people doesn't like too much friendly guys. Like me...)

And can I ask something. Why do you want attendtion from them?
    Asking too much, advertising and etc might be annoying to them.
  • The only pro in this game is me
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited October 2016
    Hmm?
    Someone said:

There are no pro and noobs in this game, but there are experienced and inexperienced players

(I forgot who said this)
    Archevix said:

The only pro in this game is me

Wow, a bit too high in the head?
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Ok, gone off topic, and it seems the creator doesn't wish for the thread to carry on.
This discussion has been closed.