YouTuber Tag

Okay so i have a YouTube channel for cubic castles if you didn't know and a lot of people come to me and ask "omg are you the real boot or a fake one?" and i have to say i am and blah blah but i was thinking if you hit a certain sub count/view count/video count on cubic castles you could maybe get the tag? Just a small idea, but it does have some troubles. Some people like to sub bot and view bot which is a big problem (just like the press hat) but maybe if some things are worked out it could be introduced :)

Comments

• Never heard about you , can you send à link to your channel ?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I never heard of you too, but if im right in the early days the press hat was the item for youtubers
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Maybe an option to change ur flag to the youtube emblem
    Could be unlockable using a code that you get from developers once your channel was checked
    Only single use so people cant use it on alts too
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited September 2016
    Ed said:

Maybe an option to change ur flag to the youtube emblem
    Could be unlockable using a code that you get from developers once your channel was checked
    Only single use so people cant use it on alts too

It would be cool, IDK, but there may be copyright strikes

Btw, idk how you guys dont heard about boot ._.
  • How can cosmic cow check if you are a youtuber or not to give you the tag ? You could be a fake. (I don't said that your a fake but some people gonna try to get the tag for a channel which wasn't her Channel) But it's a really god idea.
  • Nice idea!
  • iSeeBOOT^tiSeeBOOT^t Member
    edited September 2016
    Here's the link to my channel: {https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bESBRu1cCqhXV0I4STQrg}
    ive seen some good suggestions and i think that Eds idea on the emblem would be a pretty good idea since it doesnt attract too much of a desire to make a fake account of it, i've seen some people think of security in a way and so maybe cosmic cow would allow for a ticket to be sent like the press hat and maybe they could send the channel name/ign and they could review, check and possibly agree to the emblem, either way there are still a lot of tweaks and risks in this, thanks for the feedback :)
    Edit : Link isnt working :/ just look me up my name is BOOT^T