Anti-name-copycat protection rule or feature?

Lately on the game, i saw lots of players with my friends names, the only difference was the "**"
And this may be pretty annoying for players with innovating names or even youtube gamers (i mean, if the gamer for example discovered cc today and theres a guy named with his name written on it)

Wouldnt you find it annoying?

So, we should have or a rule, or a feature that wont allows the creation of names with symbols such "**"

Comment below your thoughts.

Comments

• The admins should definally fix this, some people just add a . or ><.
    A scammer even changed his name into Slim
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think there is already a rule about this, even if it's not a written rule. I've dealt with this and I've had a few friends that also have had this kind of problem. Usually speaking to a mod or sending a support ticket will help.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    If they have clearly copied your name and using said character to do bad things then we will certainly step in and do something about that, but a detectable feature I don't believe would be possible, just as people get around swearing, there are far too many slight possible changes.
  • Also putting this out here:

Some of us want a name but it's been taken by another user, usually one that's inactive or quit. For example, I want the name Cookie, but that's taken so I add xXCookieXx or *Cookie* and etc.
    It's not always that someone wants to go around being so-and-so's name :3
  • edited September 2016

Also putting this out here:

Some of us want a name but it's been taken by another user, usually one that's inactive or quit. For example, I want the name Cookie, but that's taken so I add xXCookieXx or *Cookie* and etc.
    It's not always that someone wants to go around being so-and-so's name :3

Yeah I am not trying to copy anyone's name but there is someone already called BCat so I added the "><" in it and I never seen him before. Same goes to my previous name **Black Cat**. Someone was called Black Cat and never seen him too