BackPack!

I thought about this suggestion when I was bored doing nothing.
I was thinking... What item could of save the items that got scammed from me...
So I thought of the item BackPack!
This item is basically a chest but its in your inventory.
To open your backpack you tap on it, then scroll it or tap to your Qbee to open it!
When you opened it there are slots to store your stuff!
(Slots like when you open a chest there slots to put ur item in)
The backpack can be name so if you have more than one you don't get confused which backpack has which item.
This will be helpful when hollas are sent and you have the item they buy in your realm and you cant sell it because the holla will be gone when you leave the realm your in. But with the backpack you can store valuables in it and can sell the items when a holla is sent.
This can prevent the scam that happened to me, if the backpack was out, I could of store my rares in it, instead of a chest.

Comments

• I'de like a bit of choice between the yes and never , cause I think that right now, it's useless, but maybe in the future I wont be . So good idea !
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    if i understand this right...

You want inventory within an inventory.
    Also, i don't understand the part of the holla. If you leave the holla will be gone, But how is a backpack gonna prevent that?
  • If he leave a realm to bring his items, holla will be gone but Don't you think backpack will make the packet perk useless?
  • Why not wear it? +1 Inventory slot.

Not sure if I want it or not.
  • scorto7 said:

if i understand this right...

You want inventory within an inventory.
    Also, i don't understand the part of the holla. If you leave the holla will be gone, But how is a backpack gonna prevent that?

An extra slot in the inventory... Not another inventory...And... have ever you seen hollas that buy the item you have, but its in your realm so you cant sell the item because if you leave, the realm, the holla message will be gone.
    How is that extra inventory slot going to prevent you from loosing that holla?
    I don't see how extra room in your inventory is going to make it easier to follow a holla?
    You still have to have the item with you(that you gonna sell trough that holla) and the chances of you actually having the right items with you is just as high as without the extra slot.

I also do not see how it could prevent or at least minimize possible scams?
  • scorto7 said:

How is that extra inventory slot going to prevent you from loosing that holla?
    I don't see how extra room in your inventory is going to make it easier to follow a holla?
    You still have to have the item with you(that you gonna sell trough that holla) and the chances of you actually having the right items with you is just as high as without the extra slot.

I also do not see how it could prevent or at least minimize possible scams?

Am guessing you don't really understand what am saying... So I hope this will make it clearer for you...
    For example...
    Lets say someone was buying a pumpkin pet for 70,000c... lv 30.
    You have a pumpkin pet lv 30... but its not in your inventory...
    So you cant sell your pet. Because if you leave the realm your in...
    The holla message will be gone...
    And it would of save my items if there was a backpack I could of store my rares in the backpack instead of the chest, my items got scammed when it was in a chest and someone that logged on to my friends account ( I Dont Know... Magic?) stole it.
    It still isn't gonna solve your holla problem... unless you carry every single item you own in a backpack.
    Say you see a holla that says it want to buy a pumpkin.... what happens next? Do you already have it in your backpack (that would mean you already know that someone is gonna buy it) or do you have to go to your storage to grab it first? or do you have all your items you want to sell in your backpack?

Either way, i kind think it is easier to expand the existing inventory instead of creating an item that does the same as the inventory does.

--------------------------

When it comes to the scam thing. I have to ask, why does your friend have access to your personal items? And maybe put a personal sentry on the chest. Or with a password sentry only you and your friend can access it? So if your friends account get hijacked they will still need to know the password to empty the chest.
    So for the scam part of this idea i do not see the need to make a whole new item for it.