suggestions to fix foundation bumper trolling with warp anchor and cannons etc.

My suggestions for problems with rental bumper:

Warp anchor - only allow one per realm, why would you need two?

Life block / Cannons - only work if pvp or parkour tags are enabled.
@SirKewberth please think about these :D

Comments

• Yep annoying when someone just place a warp anchor and trap everyone with hot lave etc. And then u keep dying and not getting out... +1
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I just place a Warp anchor when i rent one to save my friends that tps to me! xD Except put a cannon on top of the Warp anchor to get a little attention from my shop! XD o3o
  • eagence said:

Yes for anchors & life block, it should be changed but no for cannons, think possible games you can make ...

They first thing a thought of when the foundations came out was: castle battles with cannons, pulse blocks, pvp
  • Stevenlol said:

eagence said:

Yes for anchors & life block, it should be changed but no for cannons, think possible games you can make ...

They first thing a thought of when the foundations came out was: castle battles with cannons, pulse blocks, pvp

Yep ^
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Get rid of cannons...well that ridiculous... *endless volley of cannonballs are seen in the background tearing threw other plots and killing dozens of bystanders*
  • kokopelli said:

Get rid of cannons...well that ridiculous... *endless volley of cannonballs are seen in the background tearing threw other plots and killing dozens of bystanders*

Causes quite a bit of lag in there though
  • Add a range limite to the cannon
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    No worries, it's all getting fixed soon :)
  • edited September 2016
    Horus said:

These bumpers are definitely coming out to players right...I kinda already made a huge 99x99 market...
    XD if not there's only one thing to do...#BlameHorus
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well, i dont like to do the pvp thing, it would destroy many things, nice thought though!
  • Horus said:

These bumpers are definitely coming out to players right...I kinda already made a huge 99x99 market...
    XD if not there's only one thing to do...#BlameHorus
    #blamehorus