About Lobby

LightosphereLightosphere Member
edited September 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Why we always spawn in a lobby after exiting a realm?
Sometimes it annoys me, especially when I go mining..... so when I go to mine to find resources, I'll go to overworld to find an empty mine, and when I exit the mine I 'll spawn at lobby...... And I need to go out to overworld again................
(IDK where I should post this)

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's an experiment Cosmic is running... whether it stay or not I guess depends on how it works out.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah, i do not like it to spawn bacl in the lobby, though i like it that lobbys are now crowded
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I too rather be able to end up in the overworld sometimes.
    I don't mind spawning in a lobby now and then, but not all the time.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i actually like spawning in a lobby it makes for quick access back to my realm
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Why not make it a option that we can choose weither we want to dpawn in lobby or overworld?
  • Why not make it a option that we can choose weither we want to dpawn in lobby or overworld?

I had'nt even scrolled down to your comment and already someone's read my mind
  • I did not even noticed that until I have heard for that. I dont have problem to go to the overworld door.
  • The cute little low levels keep running naked in the lobbies, so I chase after them, trying to hint at them that I've got clothes to give. XD

I don't mind spawning in the lobby (I'm not really a miner so my exploration in the overworld is minimal). However an option to a lobby or the overworld doesn't seem all bad.
  • Yes im not a big miner too, mining just when my friends are mining.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

It's an experiment Cosmic is running... whether it stay or not I guess depends on how it works out.

Hm ._.
    I do hope it's not permanent though. All of the updates recently have been to incentivize mining, and this one is like "hey y'know why not make it super annoying?"

Why not make it a option that we can choose weither we want to dpawn in lobby or overworld?

yes, that i would like.
  • scorto7 said:

yes, that i would like.
    yep like a new button maybe?
    djedusina said:

scorto7 said:

yes, that i would like.
    yep like a new button maybe?
    I thought more of a pop-up window that shows up when you hit the leave realm or the door icon. It will show you 2 links in it, 1 to the overworld and another to the lobby.
  • Yeah, i do not like it to spawn bacl in the lobby, though i like it that lobbys are now crowded

This feature kill the maps