Mine Guardians!

MufflonMufflon Member
edited September 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
These sleeping ancient creatures try to keep their home tidy. So, if you mine a big portion of the mine... THEY WILL WAKE UP!

Forest Guardian: This guardian can summon trees from the ground (2 ❤❤) and mud to stop you.

Desert Guardian: This guardian can summon bones from the ground (1 ❤) and create tiny sandstorms (½ ❤/s).

Tropical Guardian: This guardian can create water waves (2 ❤❤) and tiny sandstorms (½ ❤/s)

Mountain Guardian: This guardian creates mountains that push you up in the air (4 ❤❤❤❤) (Really Slow)

Artic Guardian: This guardian creates ice pilars from the ground (1 ½ ❤) and throws snowballs (¼ ❤, Speed down)

Cave Keeper: This is the strongest of them all. Makes lava "geysers" summon on the ground (2 ❤❤), Turns the floor into those spiky rocks (½ ❤/s), and makes stalagmites fall from the sky (1 ❤).
Now that's great! I'm gonna go guardian hunt!... Probably.. if they add this... *cries*

Comments

• Jumping on them and they pop out cubits? Lmao. This would be the only thing people do. >_<
    (especially me) :3
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Hmm maybe a couple of them Guardians and make them have a small chance of coming out of the mine? and just get about 25c from it xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1 i will be the king of them muahahahaha
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    :/
    Does that mean i have to fight every time i spend time in a mine(oh, yes... i always mine BIG)?
    Also: the Cave Keeper is way overpowered. 2 deadly abilities, double the live, and don't forget the difficulty of the darkness of a cave mine.
  • I SHALL CONQUER ALL OF THEM.
    THIS IDEA IS AMAZING!
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    sounds like fun but the spawn rate should be really rare as it would be annoying to meet them in every mine, especially for miners.
    Tho the ammount they drop could be fair for their spawn rate, maybe 500-1000 each?
  • This would make mining so much more interesting but maybe not a cubit reward, maybe their souls drop out and slowly float off like a fairy and you're able to catch the soul in a jar.
  • i mine a lot and i would love to see a guardian killing my friends :333

+1
  • Tomk2005 said:

i mine a lot and i would love to see a guardian killing my friends :333

+1

xD I died after reading this

• MufflonMufflon Member
    edited September 2016
    Perhaps if you mine 1000-2000 blocks they wake up / The reward is 350c For normal ones, 500c for cave one? idk

And there's just one per mine*
    With "turns the floor to spiky rocks" I meant like, a tiny area where you're standing on. Of course, all attacks come with a previous warning, like, the ground starts shaking or something. And for the stalagmites, you can see the shadow on the ground, so, no worries.
  • +1 love it.
  • Not bad, and how big are them?

I'd hope to say about 2-4 blocks

Very big >:D You must jump from a high platform to boink on their heads

• Like some of us said, a big cubit reward is too much, 25-50c is all good but 250-500? I guess it would do some damage to the economic features. - Inflation
  • Mufflon said:

Not bad, and how big are them?

OH GOD NO
  • Mufflon said:

OH GOD NO
    Perhaps you can like, jump and use their arms/back as platforms? then BOINK?

• Mufflon said:

Mufflon said:

OH GOD NO
    Perhaps you can like, jump and use their arms/back as platforms? then BOINK?

I would think you couldn't touch then it you get hurt
  • Mufflon said:

And also play the the "AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!" Sound
  • Mufflon said:

And also play the the "AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!" Sound
    You wouldn't be able to see your Qbee that way
  • Mufflon said:

OH GOD NO
    indeed. please. no. one thing i love about this game, as opposed to that "other" game, is: No. Freaking. Monsters> Trying. To. Kill. Me.
    i'd just as soon keep it that way....
    :::shudders with flashbacks of baby zombies chasing her. baby. zombies. just. NO.:::
  • I tought this needed some action ya know? It's the less violent action I could think of. ye know, shrinking stuff.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Mufflon said:

I tought this needed some action ya know? It's the less violent action I could think of. ye know, shrinking stuff.

That reminds me: why not make it that the gaurdians can be schrunken to make it better killable
  • Mufflon said:

OH GOD NO
    indeed. please. no. one thing i love about this game, as opposed to that "other" game, is: No. Freaking. Monsters> Trying. To. Kill. Me.
    i'd just as soon keep it that way....
    :::shudders with flashbacks of baby zombies chasing her. baby. zombies. just. NO.:::
    I meant about the size, I love the idea