I noticed something about the new "rental" bumpers...

What happens if everyone puts a warp anchor inside their rental square? You're randomly tp'ed to a random anchor?
It should be like, if you tp to your friend and it's on that realm, you go to HIS/HER warp anchor...

Comments

• DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I see nothing wrong... If the realm already has a warp anchor, the players will be tped to that if his/her friend is near it.
  • Oh, Is that how warp anchors work?
    Ayy, forgive my unknowledge
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You go to the warp anchor closet to the player you tp'ed too, Imo warp anchors should just not be place able on rental areas as some people are making other players pay to get out.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    'Dragon' said:

You go to the warp anchor closet to the player you tp'ed too, Imo warp anchors should just not be place able on rental areas as some people are making other players pay to get out.

I would also be careful of gather bumpers used on rental areas. Everyone could get trapped in it.
  • I see nothing wrong... If the realm already has a warp anchor, the players will be tped to that if his/her friend is near it.

But u have been using the warp anchors for really ridiculous stuffs like trapping people in hot burning lava and making people got mad which I don't even like it. That is the reason why I removed u from my list
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    >BCat< said:

I see nothing wrong... If the realm already has a warp anchor, the players will be tped to that if his/her friend is near it.

But u have been using the warp anchors for really ridiculous stuffs like trapping people in hot burning lava and making people got mad which I don't even like it. That is the reason why I removed u from my list
    XD u could actually just leave and enter the realm again.
  • >BCat< said:

XD u could actually just leave and enter the realm again.
    I don't find it funny tho. Maybe u shld stop doing that people are getting mad at u for doing that and it is very troublesome to read enter the realm all because of what u did ~.~