*Correction multiple emails.
+A Support Ticket.
Like a month ago.
And yet every once and awhile i'll
send another email..
No Response!
I've had it!
I'm bringing my problem to the forums!
"I emailed more than twice now! I'm pretty frustrated- currently! I bought a realm from the cubit store! I don't even know how big anymore since how long its been since I've emailed! It diapered the second I placed it and named it! I spent 3-4k on it! AND I'M NOT RICH! I NEED IT BEFORE HALLOWEEN FOR MY BIG SURPRISE TO THE COMMUNITY! I've even told mods all they said was contact support! All but Sid he said it was strange- then said contact support! Really! I need this realm! I have a lot of things for it already planned! I want it back! Yes I know this is one of my favorite games and I have to post an angry email for it! It's not the game (kinda) its the support I have emailed more than once and still no response! I shouldn't have to email this much for a bug report!"
That's what I email last.
Yes, that is what I email to Cosmic.
I am frustrated.
Really Frustrated.
If I still don't get a Response I will flame you so hard
cosmic you don't even know! I am FURITATED!
I payed for the Realm and its gone-
Yea I understand bug and all.
BUT NO RESPONSE?! LIKE EVER?!'
REALLY?!

Comments

• And I know 'calm down its just a game'
    I bought a 50k pack and used some of the cubits on
    that. So no its not a just game.
    I just lost money.
  • If you have placed it and named it, try searching for it in the search humper in the lobby. Im sure it will pop up there... As for the deed wait for support to find it
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    I would remind you that it is against our forum rules to provoke others "If I still don't get a Response I will flame you so hard" even if they are the developers of the game. So please PM one of the developers if you wish to bring your issue to the forums, or leave a professional, and decent post on the help section.
    Multi-Posts Merged and removed.
    Locking it up.
This discussion has been closed.