Foundation/Cubit Claim Bumper testing

So there's a Cosmic's Rental Test realm in Spyre that we have put down 30-40 areas to rent... I'd love to hear thoughts and concerns before we make these more widely available. Bugs too!

Foam has to go, that's for sure.

Comments

• :O I want one!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Foam I couldn't agree more ;)

One thing I'd love to see if when you bump the Rent Bumper and someone else is currently using it, it shows how long until it's free.
  • Foam I couldn't agree more ;)

One thing I'd love to see if when you bump the Rent Bumper and someone else is currently using it, it shows how long until it's free.

And perhaps give the current owner the option to renew.
    CosmicCow said:

Foam I couldn't agree more ;)

And perhaps give the current owner the option to renew.
    Yes that'd be nice too. And imo, I think 1 hour could be too short or too little. Maybe the owner could change the time from 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour and the buyer could pick.
  • We have 1 hours, 24 hours, 7 days, and forever.... I just used the hour bumper in this test.... Though it seems like maybe a 15 or 30 minute one would more useful.
    CosmicCow said:

We have 1 hours, 24 hours, 7 days, and forever.... I just used the hour bumper in this test.... Though it seems like maybe a 15 or 30 minute one would more useful.

Nice ^,^
  • CosmicCow said:

We have 1 hours, 24 hours, 7 days, and forever.... I just used the hour bumper in this test.... Though it seems like maybe a 15 or 30 minute one would more useful.

I was about to ask if permanent time was a option xD..

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Warp Bumpers are a pain, someone made a trap with one already lol
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited September 2016
    Siddd said:

This is the kind of thing I am looking for! :)
    Ways to troll so far:
    Slyme/Spud
    Wind Machines
    Fadey Foam
    Warp Bumpers
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    A glitch: when i payed 500c for a rental place the c got taken from my account but i couldnt build
    CosmicCow said:

Siddd said:

This is the kind of thing I am looking for! :)
    Ways to troll so far:
    Slyme/Spud
    Wind Machines
    Fadey Foam
    Warp Bumpers
    The Acelo Ring trap/bug.
    From Pixie: She can only build 20 layers high on her plot, she also lost a name hidey bumper after breaking it, it falling off her plot and her lagging out and re-logging.
    Siddd said:

From Pixie: She can only build 20 layers high on her plot, she also lost a name hidey bumper after breaking it, it falling off her plot and her lagging out and re-logging.

I believe Kewberth set a build limit - I think 5 blocks, 10, 20 and sky limit.
    edited September 2016
    Editing this post as I see trolls

-Life Block is a very annoying troll :)
    -Acello Ring traps that force you out of the realm
  • I fixed the foam one while doing another bug, so at least that one's gone.
  • Imma go ahead and watch it to...is that ok cosmic?
  • jose_candyjose_candy Member
    edited September 2016
    Can I help test :)?
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited September 2016
    Siddd said:

Editing this post as I see trolls

-Life Block is a very annoying troll :)
    -Acello Ring traps that force you out of the realm

i'll admit I did the life block just once, because this player kept hanging at my plot and talking rude, so i forced him out with 1 life and bombed him .-. lel..ofc afterwards i removed it

also with hidey bumper when i removed it it kept flashing in my inventory almost like it was disappearing and reappearing
  • Cannons are bad too...
  • @CosmicCow BUGGGGGGGGGGGG........ I could pick things up that don't belong to me, and when a toss something out of my area, then exit the game, i'm still able to pick it up.
  • Thanks guys, keep'em coming! The foam thing doesn't show up for OTHER players now. That was the fix.
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited September 2016
    Some player was trying to scam people by trapping them and putting a tp block. Pay to enter..
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2016
    When I'm in that realm and try to pick up a item someone threw it goes crazy bouncing up and down in the floor. (Works fine in other realms where I just walk through the items without it moving at all)

Edit: if you own two right next to each other and somebody throws a items in the one block space between them you can pick it up.
  • 'Dragon' said:

When I'm in that realm and try to pick up a item someone threw it goes crazy bouncing up and down in the floor. (Works fine in other realms where I just walk through the items without it moving at all)

Edit: if you own two right next to each other and somebody throws a items in the one block space between them you can pick it up.

Yep, that's what happen, I could even pick up thing after I relog... But now it won't work
  • How do get to test o.o
  • Go to the realm: Cosmic's Rental Test
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited September 2016

How do get to test o.o

You go here
    CosmicCow said:

Cosmic's Rental Test realm in Spyre

• Stevenlol said:

How do get to test o.o

You go here
    CosmicCow said:

Go to the realm: Cosmic's Rental Test

Ik lol i meant do we have to.like wait until someone finished their time than we bump the bumper? Or sum

• Stevenlol said:

How do get to test o.o

You go here
    CosmicCow said:

Go to the realm: Cosmic's Rental Test

Ik lol i meant do we have to.like wait until someone finished their time than we bump the bumper? Or sum

You have to wait 1 hour, and the floor turns red, that means you can rent it, lol finding bugs was really fun
  • I rented it! Attempted to put a door there but I guess you can't do that, which is a good thing or it's gonna be door city lol!