NEW IDEA FOR CC!

When buying a new room/realm you could have more control over how it looks like you could control

Tree density
Big mountains or flat ground
And whether there could be oceans in a tropical realm

Also, I wish that realms could be even bigger, because I barely can have a 75x75 castle in my 100x100 realm because of the giant moat, and I wanted to have a town next to the castle, but I overestimated the size, so a 200x200 realm would be nice.

Comments

• Great idea :)

• Also, I wish that realms could be even bigger, because I barely can have a 75x75 castle in my 100x100 realm because of the giant moat, and I wanted to have a town next to the castle, but I overestimated the size, so a 200x200 realm would be nice.

I support this idea, HOWEVER, every realm you own takes up space on the server, server space costs the developers money, because of this recently the prices of rooms and realms had to be increased, so unless the CC player base increases (more players = more money) I highly doubt we will be getting any bigger room sizes.

Gotta say though, I would love to have more control over the realm generation!
  • They raised the prices for rooms/ realms? Huh, when exactly?
  • Larger Realm/Room = Bigger farms! ;)
  • Liberated said:

Larger Realm/Room = Bigger farms! ;)

YESH!

Here.
    roomprice

Here.
    roomprice
    And here I was hoping it was before I officially joined
  • Nah. The game is good right now, I D like to see the dev team make new things instead of cancel some updates and take more time . It could be kinda boring for them :|
  • +999999999999999999999999999999999999999 for more control over realms. I would like to see this happen, or at least have a web tool that allows you to edit before you buy the realm.
  • Liberated said:

Larger Realm/Room = Bigger farms! ;)

Little more creativity? xD
  • Thanks for sharing ur thoughts guys :)