New hollas?

How about hollas that only friends can see them when you type one. Example you are starting a giveaway and you only want friends to guess the password that leads to the vip room, instead of whispering them, you can just send a holla that will only shows for friends... This is like the clan broadcast but diff

Comments

• Cool idea Icant :3

Ty

Or you could lock the realm to friends only and holla :P
    But yeah +1

xD i said that u want friends to enter vip room and others to enter the giveaway
  • O-O
    The idea is cool ..(i loike it :D)
    the magical new holla thingy
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

xD i said that u want friends to enter vip room and others to enter the giveaway

You could just use the gather bumper
    :P

• xD i said that u want friends to enter vip room and others to enter the giveaway

i think he meant..when your friends are out there and..you want them to go in your holla giveaway thingy and not the other peeps out there.. (thats what i thought)

Ty

Or you could lock the realm to friends only and holla :P
    But yeah +1

NP :P

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Or maybe a bumper that sends bulk whisper to the people you want, or a command like /bulkwhisper ....
    And then on points can be:
    Friends
    Select
    Lvl (put in level here)
    Clan
  • A holla to my friends only! I love it. :D
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

i think he meant..when your friends are out there and..you want them to go in your holla giveaway thingy and not the other peeps out there.. (thats what i thought)
    with the current system we can do this. Locking your realm/room to friends only, or using a friend only sentry can work.
  • yas! a holla for friends only! (it can be a blue holla :P)
    +1
  • Lol, good idea