HOW TO GET RICH WITH CUBITS

if you are a somewhat experienced player, skip to step 6

-step one-build a good shop

-step two-accumulate 100 cubits

-step 3-buy some common hats

-step 4-sell them for a bit more cubits that you bought the items for.

-step 5-repeat until you have enough cubits to start buying rares.(400-500c+)

-step 6-once you have at least a couple rares, and 2000c, buy some hollas!

**pro tip** if you want to use a holla, say holla before your message, if you want to do a hollaWARP so players can warp to your shop and buy your items, say hollawarp before your message. for example:

holla my name has equal signs around it cuz its cool

hollawarp come buy my rares!!!

-step 7-once people come to your shop via hollawarp, its time for some crowd control. sell your items to players in an organized manner, and you should make some bank because of how many people bought your stuff.

-step 8- repeat starting at step 5, you dont always need to buy hollas, friends will come to your store and buy stuff most of the time.

-conclusion- you will keep getting and selling better and better items, like me, and will eventually come to a point like where i and most other experienced players are where 5kc is pocket change ;)

Comments

• This is very helpful :)
  • This is very helpful :)

Yup :)
  • if you are a somewhat experienced player, skip to step 6

-step one-build a good shop

-step two-accumulate 100 cubits

-step 3-buy some common hats

-step 4-sell them for a bit more cubits that you bought the items for.

-step 5-repeat until you have enough cubits to start buying rares.(400-500c+)

-step 6-once you have at least a couple rares, and 2000c, buy some hollas!

**pro tip** if you want to use a holla, say holla before your message, if you want to do a hollaWARP so players can warp to your shop and buy your items, say hollawarp before your message. for example:

holla my name has equal signs around it cuz its cool

hollawarp come buy my rares!!!

-step 7-once people come to your shop via hollawarp, its time for some crowd control. sell your items to players in an organized manner, and you should make some bank because of how many people bought your stuff.

-step 8- repeat starting at step 5, you dont always need to buy hollas, friends will come to your store and buy stuff most of the time.

-conclusion- you will keep getting and selling better and better items, like me, and will eventually come to a point like where i and most other experienced players are where 5kc is pocket change ;)

XD Even doe I have 65k worth in items and have been playing for more than a year 5k is still a lot to me xD

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    By those steps you mentioned i can tell you are not really experienced with this
    First you need materials to make a shop
    100 cubits will help for only one or two hats and you can also make those cubits from daily quests
    Buying common hats is not the best way of making profit
    Once you reach 2k do not buy hollas, it is a waste of money at that point
    I recomend waiting for customers instead, set your realm tag to a shop and also to get the early cubits the best way would be getting resources and sell them to builders or any buyers, only after that build a small shop just for a start
    Look out for hollas about buying materials
    After all that yes you can start on making profit, the economy is free market so check the range of prices what others use before buying and selling your stuff
    Dont get this comment wrong just trying to help out people that might get confused :)
  • Well this was my method on doing and its how I get cubits, and I started out selling materials to pros as well, but thanks for adding onto the article, I'm sure it helped some :)