The Flash Bumber

Ice_Ice_ Member
edited September 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I watched Gdog's video on the flash bumber, and I think many people would use this to their advantage and use it like a free build realm. What I'm trying to say is if the realm is flashed, I think many people would start setting down piles of dirt slabs and stone, so in order to prevent that, I say you put in a setting into the flash bumber to select certain blocks that can't be placed. This could (possibly) prevent anyone from leveling up in your realm.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I watched Gdog's video on the flash bumber, and I think many people would use this to their advantage and use it like a free build realm. What I'm trying to say is if the realm is flashed, I think many people would start setting down piles of dirt slabs and stone, so in order to prevent that, I say you put in a setting into the flash bumber to select certain blocks that can't be placed. This could (possibly) prevent anyone from leveling up in your realm.

I like this :D
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Well, SirKewberth said that you can place a nuke to remove all blocks that were placed after the flash bumper was hit.
  • Gollum said:

Well, SirKewberth said that you can place a nuke to remove all blocks that were placed after the flash bumper was hit.

not every one can buy nuke 0-0
  • I watched Gdog's video on the flash bumber, and I think many people would use this to their advantage and use it like a free build realm. What I'm trying to say is if the realm is flashed, I think many people would start setting down piles of dirt slabs and stone, so in order to prevent that, I say you put in a setting into the flash bumber to select certain blocks that can't be placed. This could (possibly) prevent anyone from leveling up in your realm.

Good idea
  • Ice_Ice_ Member
    edited September 2016
    -AK- said:

Gollum said:

not every one can buy nuke 0-0
    Exactly, but how will the nuke work? Is it a regular nuke? The nuke would destroy every block above it and on its level, so we would need a new nuke.

• I watched Gdog's video on the flash bumber, and I think many people would use this to their advantage and use it like a free build realm. What I'm trying to say is if the realm is flashed, I think many people would start setting down piles of dirt slabs and stone, so in order to prevent that, I say you put in a setting into the flash bumber to select certain blocks that can't be placed. This could (possibly) prevent anyone from leveling up in your realm.

I Liek it :D