KnoP Clan Lobby (To The attention of KnoP Clan Members )

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :O Knop Head Quarters o.p
  • Sorry, im not sure i understand. Could you meet me in game later and give me a visual representation? :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2016
    I will explain what he is stating :)! In the future he wants to have a lobby that has the eight central knop builds in it, there are only currently three but with time there will be eight. He does not want basic door entrances though. He wants grandiose door entrances that empower the place to be entered along with it being representive of what the room/realm contains. You know how the lobbies have that really cool swirly door? Well he wants the doors in the knop lobby to be just as cool/grand. What he is asking is those who are knop members if we have an idea for a door to create an example. The pool of examples then will be thinned and finalized to just one per place like the library. Then be used in the lobby.
  • lol KnoP i just wanna join your awesome and nice clan so will you let me in? ^^
  • Thanks grey ^^ I will start working when i find the time to get on Cc >:D