geyser sound

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
Every where i go i hear a geyser even if its not there. I try re installing and relogging. I didn't tamper with any game files.. D:

Comments

• Every where i go i hear a geyser even if its not there. I try re installing and relogging. I didn't tamper with any game files.. D:

Huh... maybe there's a hidden fountain
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Every where i go i hear a geyser even if its not there. I try re installing and relogging. I didn't tamper with any game files.. D:

Huh... maybe there's a hidden fountain
    even in the overworld?
  • Sometimes in overworlds the rocket glitches and I'll keep hearing the rocket even when I exit the game
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    well everywhere i go theres a geyser sound...
  • edited September 2016
    does it sound like "hey! you kids! off the lawn!" or "o, my achin' joints! must be a thunderstorm comin'!"??? if so thats a GEEZER sound n yer just gettin' old... [snicker]...[runs away fast]