Pretty graphics no more

SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
edited September 2016 in Bug Reports
This tends to happen to me while playing on android version, especially if i accidentally take off the game or switch to another app Screenshot_2016-09-18-11-51-16
Screenshot_2016-09-10-20-04-32
It is somewhat odd but restarting the game would fix it.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited September 2016
    rip texture

edit: anyone else see that cat??
  • Mother of kewberth... that is horrific.
  • rip texture

edit: anyone else see that cat??

YES!

Mother of kewberth... that is horrific.

It happens all the time to me (not the cat tho)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    eagence said:

İf this is just specific to your android device, (which should be)

try loging out and logging in again, if not work
    try quiting all apps and re-opening just cc app, if not work
    try removing cc app from android and re-installing, if still not work
    try also checking any file app that my conflict with this app or let you remove its files, remove it if possible if no try taking back your android to factory settings...

and btw whats that cat in first picture?

mysteries that may never be answered. maybe its betamax's pet
  • I got same glitch.
  • I usually get that when I don't load the game properly. O.O
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited September 2016
    The cat is just another app that i run for spefically no reason whatsoever because i can run it, i did forget to set it to sleep before taking the pic, at this very moment he is running around while i'm typing.
  • relatable.. it happends to me alot
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator

This tends to happen to me while playing on android version, especially if i accidentally take off the game or switch to another app Screenshot_2016-09-18-11-51-16
    Screenshot_2016-09-10-20-04-32
    It is somewhat odd but restarting the game would fix it.

Oh ye this happens to me when I played on my phone lol it's pretty weird._.
  • The cat is just another app that i run for spefically no reason whatsoever because i can run it, i did forget to set it to sleep before taking the pic, at this very moment he is running around while i'm typing.

So...it's like a pet?
  • So...it's like a pet?

Basically, a pointless app that takes up next to no space, doesn't run like normal games yet is still (somewhat) interactive and can be used for personalization. No feeding, tucking in a 16bit bed or showering, just to decorate ur screen.
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited September 2016

Screenshot_20160918-142004

;p
  • Screenshot_20160918-142004

Thats beautifu- *pukes*
  • Screenshot_20160918-142004

Thats beautifu- *pukes*
    Ikr... I'm like a gaudy goddess. A Flurishing fountian... of honey (I hate honey so much its discusting)
  • This always happen to me (mostly in the Handheld platform). I always try to at least accomplish one or two quests without trying to restart it. BUT, it is just painful and I MEAN PAINFUL TO SEE.

It also bugs textures of different blocks.

#RIPTEXTURES