What if there was...A first Person Mode.

This would be so epic, I would be speechless. I would literally donate $10 just to see it happen lol.

Comments

• I don't really like the idea of having this be a first person game it'd be too much like minecraft -1 mate :( ccs fine without first person mode I couldn't stand not being able to not see my qbees outfit
  • I can't see any benefit from this so -1 from me also.
  • Nope, never . -999999.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    "Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"
    XD
    Sorry bro but
    Thanks for your IDEA

=)
  • Sorry, but it would kind of defeat the purpose of the game being multiplayer. ;c
  • Textures would be messed up. No blocks have a bottom texture. Clouds are gross.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Eloquence said:

Sorry, but it would kind of defeat the purpose of the game being multiplayer. ;c

How?
    Kariudo said:

Textures would be messed up. No blocks have a bottom texture. Clouds are gross.

Well it's just the matter of adding the texture to bottom of blocks.
  • nah cc is cc and not such first person thing :c
  • No No no xD Sry bro
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sorry, but it would look even more like it was stolen from other games
  • first person in cc that would be like playing minecraft pe in 3rd person you won't be able to place blocks it would be so wired cool idea tho
  • Noooooooooooooooooooiiiooooooooooooooooooooo
    Wait... there's some i in my no :/
    And sry keep CC be cc
  • 2D SHAPE2D SHAPE Member
    edited September 2016
    Fair enough, I guess it would kind of be a bit bad if there was a first person mode. It would, In hindsight, Definitely Look like minecraft. However, A first person mode could always be incorporated in as an easter egg.
  • plus it would be wired because if somebody is using1st person and you are using 3rd person they will have to look at you in the eye's to see you
  • I feel so bad for the OP
  • Suggested before.

Outvoted.

Not gonna add.

Loads of people said no in the last thread.

Problem solved.

Suggestion not going to be added.

Sorry.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    2D SHAPE said:

Fair enough, I guess it would kind of be a bit ---- if there was a first person mode. It would, In hindsight, Definitely Look like minecraft. However, A first person mode could always be incorporated in as an easter egg.

Seriously...

Honestly basically all of these comments are saying we shouldnt add this because it's like copying another game. .-.

If that was the case we wouldnt be having dirt because it's from minecraft? We wouldn't have wand pvp because it's like other games with wand pvp?
  • Oh! How about we call this game Minecraft too?
  • It would be to much like ROBLOX, where there's first AND second person, so -1
    Honestly no one read my comment??
  • Honestly no one read my comment??

You are wrong, and you didn't read my comment.

Djedusina said:

I read your comment. But how does it not impact the game? ._.
  • It would be to much like ROBLOX, where there's first AND second person, so -1

You mean third person? :/
  • Djedusina said:

I read your comment. But how does it not impact the game? ._.
    What could you do, that you cant do now, that could have mayor impact in game if FPM is implemented?
    For example, before we couldn't see or dig below some blocks (unless you mine bunch of them above), but when they implemented I DEFY BETAMAX! we got tool to mine easier and build easier. Even finding rare blocks easier.
    Imagine how should you suffer in parkours with cannons, you try to go forward and they shoot you from side, and you are unable to see them. With current view you can see more around you.
    I tried Minecraft and i always felt that I'm short on view. But that's just me.
    Cheers
  • I think that it would be a pretty cool feature. one thing is I think that the 3rd person makes cc unique. there are so many games that have block building in 1st person.
    it would still be cool if it was an option tho. :) good idea