a note book thing!

now i did write this on steam but i heard from many people that there is a higher chance of seeing it here so my idea was to add like a little note icon on the side of the screen so people could save note's it would help a ton in crafting i know there is cubic learning center it is very very helpful but sometime's it is hard to rember how to craft stuff mostly because you want to craft an item but you need to craft a bunch more thing's to craft it!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    For that there are signs
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

For that there are signs

No, he refers to going to the learning center finding the recipe and going back... by the time he is back he might have forgotten some of the recipe's... that's where the note comes in.
    You can't write something on a sign when in the learning center.
  • sometime's it get's hard to save recipe's in your mind

sometime's it get's hard to save recipe's in your mind

I always play on my PC so it is easy for me to switch to the recipe page.
    But i heard that mobile users don't find it as easy to switch between browser and game(i find it odd as i tested it many times and never had that problem).

I also keep a record on a txt file(notepad) which also helps me find the right stuff.
  • i use pc but it is hard to play mini screen
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    scorto7 said:

But i heard that mobile users don't find it as easy to switch between browser and game(i find it odd as i tested it many times and never had that problem).

I also keep a record on a txt file(notepad) which also helps me find the right stuff.
    Probably you are on a iphone then, on most android device's the game will shut down if you press on home

scorto7 said:

Probably you are on a iphone then, on most android device's the game will shut down if you press on home
    I never had that problem on my sony smartphone(android ofc).
    I hit home and open chrome and then select recipe page. Then i hit the little stacked windows icon(which gives you access to all active apps currently running) and select CC.
    No problem ever experienced when doing that. What i described here is a basic function of mobile devices so it should be working for most of them.

If all technology fails.... just use pen and paper. :D
  • edited September 2016
    scorto7 said:

scorto7 said:

I never had that problem on my sony smartphone(android ofc).
    I hit home and open chrome and then select recipe page. Then i hit the little stacked windows icon(which gives you access to all active apps currently running) and select CC.
    No problem ever experienced when doing that. What i described here is a basic function of mobile devices so it should be working for most of them.

If all technology fails.... just use pen and paper. :D
    yeah but sometime's when i want to write i start writing half arabic half english plus if i want to rember where my paper is that would be hard
  • If all technology fails.... just use pen and paper. :D

xD yah
  • still some time's i write half arabic and half english then i get counfesd